Video Clip Of Cathe's Fierce and Breathless Core Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe LIVE subscribers, Thursday, July 11, 2024, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing Fierce and Breathless Core LIVE! This fun and fierce express core routine will have you breathless and burning until the very last rep. Grab your mat and let’s go!

Equipment Needed:

Fitness Mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 502+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Hello,
I wasn’t able to do the Live live today - the screen remained black; I logged in and out two or three times but to no avail. Did anyone else have problems with the Livetoday?
Pauline

Hi Pauline,

I tried to play Cathe Live Love Leg Day today and the video completely froze on me. I tried a bunch of times to play it but no luck. I ended up using my laptop to play the video. Not sure if my issue is connected to yours but I thought I would just share.

Hi Pauline,

I tried to play Cathe Live Love Leg Day today and the video completely froze on me. I tried a bunch of times to play it but no luck. I ended up using my laptop to play the video. Not sure if my issue is connected to yours but I thought I would just share.
So sorry for any inconvenience Pauline. I’m actually in California right now for the Jack LaLanne jumping Jack challenge and I pre-recorded that LIVE a couple of days ago so that we wouldn’t have to miss LiVE.

Hello,
I wasn’t able to do the Live live today - the screen remained black; I logged in and out two or three times but to no avail. Did anyone else have problems with the Livetoday?
Pauline
So sorry for any inconvenience. I’m actually in California right now for the Jack LaLanne jumping Jack challenge and I pre-recorded that LIVE a couple of days ago so that we wouldn’t have to miss LiVE.

So sorry for any inconvenience Pauline. I’m actually in California right now for the Jack LaLanne jumping Jack challenge and I pre-recorded that LIVE a couple of days ago so that we wouldn’t have to miss LiVE.
Thank you so much for the reply. I did wonder when I saw the clip … I was just concerned that there was something wrong on my end. I did #324 Total Body Cardio Blast and enjoyed every sweaty minute of it! :) Good luck with the challenge!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.