Video Clip of Cathe's Cathe Claus’s 2018 Calorie Crush Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Dec 20th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing "Cathe Claus’s 2018 Calorie Crush Workout" LIVE!! This high energy workout is filled with blasts, compound moves and a few isolations here and there (just for jollies ). Get ready to sweat and have fun!!! Oh and don’t forget to come dressed in spirit wear! We’ll be in it too ❤️

Equipment Needed:

A fitness loop

A set of 5, 8, and 10-pound dumbbells. Have a lighter and heavier weight set on hand as an option if needed.

Lots of festive energy!

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 228 Cathe Live workouts, 2500 premix workouts.

Just finished this one....I enjoyed it a lot! A lot of variation and short cardio segments...had to modify those jack variations, but used my loop and did low
Impact versions,,still felt it...and I will have to say it, Cathe is just too darn cute
With her "Santa suit" :)

Cathe Claus put this workout in my stocking for Christmas morning. A great, fun, challenging Christmas Day sweat party. It is a gift to be able to workout with such a joyful, fun loving instructor (and her class of motivating Elves). Thanks, Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.