Video Clip From Cathe's Oh My Quad Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

The Cathe Live Workout That Will Leave You Saying - Oh My Quad!!!

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, June 29th "Oh My Quad" live workout and is our 156th live broadcast.This high intensity leg workout keeps the heart rate high, the lower body challenged and the metabolism fired up! Expect to work hard and sweat hard as you move quickly from leg exercise to leg exercise. #ohmyquad

Equipment needed:

A set of 10, 12 & 15 pound dumbbells

A paper plate or gliding device

A stability ball

A barbell that will range from 25 to 45 pounds. We'll be using a 10 pound plate on each side to start with & later in the program use two 10 pound plates on each side)

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Woo hoo!! Looks brutal - in the best way. Can't wait to do this one. Loved the ending of the clip with the shoe - thanks for the smile, Camera person! (I also got a kick out of all the "Oh My Quad" shirts) Thanks for a great workout to look forward to, Cathe!!

Just completed this party of a workout and yes, you'll be jaw dropping and relieved to have completed it.
That 15#er weight prop exercise had me flailing and counting down anxiously through tight lips.

You know what had me on fiyah?! Those stability ball exercises. Cathe did you hear me down in NJ, when you asked "Number check Nancy!" I chimed in loudly & quickly "10, 10" and she responds ever so eloquently & composed, "10,11...."

#OHMYQUAD

Holy good grief! Yes the stability ball part was tough. My feet didn't know wether to flex or point! They too were quivering. Loved this Cathe, thanks for always delivering amazing workouts. By the way, there was a woman behind Cathe that looks like the young lady in the Intensity workout from way back. She had a white Nike tank top and grey capris? Anyone recognize her? I've seen her in a few Live classes.

Oh my Quad, my hammy, my glutes, my inner thighs....holy cow - just completed this workout and it is one of my favorites! I had to have elbow surgery so I can't do any lifting whatsoever so I did this workout without weights and I am so....sore today! Give it a try...it will totally work those legs to the max! Thanks, Cathe, for another fun, fast paced routine! I love your workouts - I've been with you for years and years and you never cease to amaze me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.