VHS & DVD Presale Prices

Surely there must be a typo somewhere

I can't believe how reasonable the presale prices are! Are you sure about them??

May 1st can't get here soon enough! :7

A question to SNM

Hi!

The price announcement answered all my questions but one. What is the price of the international shipping for the DVD's? On the prices page it is mentioned that the international shipping is US rate + $24 but I recall seeing somewhere that DVD's international shipping is $20. I'm planning to order the "12" pack.

Tiina

Hello!

I think there is an error on the DVD page of your announcement. In the last section where it says Power Hour, MIS, and Body Max (for 49.99)... underneath for the description you have put:

Interval Max (I think this should say Power Hour)
Circuit Max (I think this is wrong... should be MIS??)
Body Max

Thank you.

RE: DVD International Shipping

The DVD international shipping price is $24. However, please note that we will not be able to ship partial orders to international customers.

Hi Chris!

Do I understand right~IF I order any of the pkgs. offered, I can also order "Cardio Hits" free of extra S/H costs? Also, just wanted to bring to your attention that there is an error on your DVD package with CicuitMax. It says that the DVD includes CircuitMax and CardioHits, rather then CardioKicks. Thanks! Can't wait! :-jumpy

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Maybe I'm the odd man out but we're trying to pay off the credit card and prefer to use checks when possible. Will there be a printable order form or are checks not taken for pre-orders? Or maybe I didn't read far enough because I was so excited about the prices? Thanks.

Linda

RE: Mail Orders

Yes, on May 1st we will post not only the online order form, but also a printable order form for people who prefer to pay by check.

RE: Hi Chris!

>Do I understand right~IF I order
>any of the pkgs. offered,
>I can also order "Cardio
>Hits" free of extra S/H
>costs?

Yes, that is correct

Also, just wanted to
>bring to your attention that
>there is an error on
>your DVD package with CicuitMax.
>It says that the DVD
>includes CircuitMax and CardioHits, rather
>then CardioKicks.

Thanks, it's fixed now.

RE: Well, I am THRILLED!!!!

I showed the prices to my husband this morning before work, and he said I could get all 5!! YIPPEE!! So, at midnight(mon. night, or really Tues morning) I can order right?? Not Tues midnight/Wed morning. Is this correct?? I'm so excited!!

RE: Surely there must be a typo somewhere

these are very good prices and cathe is surely wonderful but to some this can still be a lot of money

RE: Well, I am THRILLED!!!!

I also share in the excitement, but what is it that is exactly included, the new 5 videos and what else? when I clicked on the thread I want new videos 12 DVD pack or something like that it led me to the Cross Train Xpress collection is this included too? plus the PS, and the such? could anybody please clarify it for me? if it is so, I will most definitely buy it, it sounds like a good deal to me, but I just need a little clarification to be really sure, besides I bought a DVD player that I'm almost eager to use, therefore DVD's are a Big plus in my book.

Thanks !

Is there a discount on the single tapes?

I was planning to order the two individual videos, but they don't seem to be offered at a preorder discount. It seems like it will be less expensive to wait 'til they're out and save $5, plus some money on shipping. Please let me know if I'm misreading something. Thanks!

RE: Is there a discount on the single tapes?

No, we're not offering a discount on singele tapes; however, we've now added 2 pack special for Rhythmic Step and Power Hour.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.