VH 1'S Surreal life

kazze

Cathlete
I saw a post for A.I. and thought I would post this. I am not a reality show lover but watch surreal life....This time around I am sort of hooked on the antics of Tawney Kittean and her little anger problem (which I had learned about on E's THS) and her row with Florance Henderson (Carol Brady from the Brady Bunch).

Anyone else watch this? Do you find Tawney to be , ah hem, a little bit over the deep end of reality????

The only episode of this surreal life I caught and it was so funny, was when they had to vote in a new member to the house and one guy thought he was sooooo hot and did a strip tease and got to his undies and turned around and had some major skid marks in his undies! I rolled over laughing so hard, and so did the cast members. but haven't watched it since, I got hooked on the one with the Peter Brady LOL and the one after that was with Janice Dickenson was pretty good.

Yes that one with Janice and Omarosa was a good one - just for the fights and Peter Brady - what a bod! He does infomericals now for the ab lounge.

The skid mark episode - that was pretty nasty! I wonder if that poor guy ever watched himself on tv and died of shame!

Well you should try to watch it if only to watch Tawney. I used to think she was soooo cool back in the eighties but now I think she had one too many 'trips' over the years. She is what I would call, entertainment fodder at best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.