VF and Firm Rotation

Hi Cleda!

Thanks for all the advice. Thanks also for the caution about the knees, yes, I did my knee in kickboxing and I am 2 weeks post surgery. Can I ask what kind of wood or material your DH made your tall box of? My DH is going to try to make one for me, as living in Saudi Arabia makes it difficult to get heavy items posted. They often cost more than the thing itself!!! Thank you also about the customer service, I have read a few times it's not supposed to be good, but I suppose like everything, good and bad days do occur! I am a pear like you striving to be a banana! But to no avail. Can I ask what pear firm videos you use ( get the idea!!!) thanks again.

I love my 14" Firm Box

I love my Firm box. I have had it for around 10 years and it is still good as new. When I don't use it for my workouts, I use it for a support for my cockatiel, Hektor's, cage. He likes it too!

Another tip: I use it with Cathe's Pure Strength Legs video as well. I highly recommend it. It is second only to my barbell and dumbbells as a fitness "must have."

Cardio Burn

I have met Tamela Hastie and she is nothing like the video. She is one fit, beautiful instructor and she doesn't say "This is fun" all the time. I have a feeling that she was reading a teleprompter.

Oh yes, can you believe she has three little boys? She is awesome and such a doll in person!

Not fancy -- but I'm simple!

Lynne:

My DH used nails, a couple of 2x4's and some plywood. He constructed it as a box. When i'm not using it, I flip it over and store all my weights in it in the corner of the room. He's very, very handy and I just know that I called home from Home Depot (I'm a big woman) and was on top of a Tool Box (with PMS) in near tears... cuz there was NO WAY I could use the Rubbermaid tool box as a pseudo-tall box, cuz it was BOWING UNDER MY WEIGHT..... I'm practically sobbing on the cell phone and he says, "Just come on home hon..... I promise to make you a tall box...... that will be sturdy enough... You're NOT THAT BIG...." ... LOL...
happy.gif

By the time I got home, checked my mail and finished my pity-party, he had my tall box done.... tee-hee....

I am a FIRM (oh there we go again with the puns).... believer in table work for my butt and my hips. Well, I also lunges and squats, but I don't really like doing them. Luckily with the Firm, they only do so many and it seems bearable.... I love the table work from The Hare.. but you're probably better off with some of the PARTS tapes. I really think it's a combination of ALL of the tapes, and NOT just the Firm! I like to get in one interval workout a week (usually Interval Max) cuz it does WONDERFUL things for me.... and then there's the diet.... 75% of the "look" is diet and that's not an exaggeration. (SORRY-- no one wants to hear that!)... I have a love/hate relationship with Standing Legs, but enjoying it more. Then there's Lower Body Sculpting, and Total Body Shaping Mix is also very good. Firm Volume 1 is good (but Susan Harris is evil -- said in a loving way of course), but some have deemed it "unsafe" -- that's an earlier tape...

I am looking forward to getting Lower Body Split ... and I am looking forward to cathe's new tapes for the legs and butt... I have a sneaky feeling she'll give us new exercises that are unlike PS! That would be GREAT.... PS Legs & Abs is VERY good for the butt (I go heavy on the weight...) I'm just into the Firm for now... And of course, you can't beat Cathe's step tapes for good heart thomping Cardio!
wink.gif

If you look over at VF http://www.videofitness.com and look through the forum (bargains), there is a place that is offering CHEAP Firms... can't remember the name of the company off hand....

That's it for now.....
Long-winded as usual!
happy.gif

Cleda

PS... Check out: http://www.thefirmbelieversforum.com
and see what they have to say!!!
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.