Using the 20% discount from preordering SCS

MDolfiniReed

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM,
I 'm contemplating the use of my 20 percent discount that comes with the SCS pre-order. I have a couple of questions:

1. Does the 20 percent off apply to the Ab Circuits dvd? I understand that STS is excluded from the 20 percent discount. It is unclear to me if the Ab Circuits dvd is considered an STS dvd (can't use the discount) or not (can use the discount)?

2. On Shop Cathe, we get free shipping if we spend $99 or more. Does the free shipping rule still apply? And if so, does the free shipping rule apply to the total cost of items purchased before applying the 20 percent discount or to the total discounted amount? For example, if I order $100 dollars of merchandise (full retail) that is reduced to $80 with the discount, does that include free shipping? Or does the discount total need to come to $99 or more to get free shipping? For example I order $125 of merchandise (full retail) and the discount amount is $100?

Thanks,
Michelle

Ab Circuits is an STS DVD, so it is not included with the discount. As for the free shipping that normally applies to qualified orders of at least $99, you would actually have to have order of $123.75 or more to qualify for Free shipping if you use the discount coupon. The shopping cart script looks only at the total price and the discount is reflected in this total.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.