User Guide multiple rotations?

bchgrl40

Cathlete
Has Cathe said if this Lite series will come with several different rotations, a 12 week rotation that builds on itself (like ICE), or just a 30 day rotation?

Has Cathe said if this Lite series will come with several different rotations, a 12 week rotation that builds on itself (like ICE), or just a 30 day rotation?
I saw another post that they’re working on multiple different rotations. They are hoping to have it done this week.

Hi bchgrl40,
There are four rotations included with the LITE User's Guide and yes there is a rotation using LITE and ICE, but it's a 30-day rotation as are all of the rotations:

LITE User's Guide Rotations

LITE Exclusively

LITE w/ICE

LITE w/Ripped W/HiiT

LITE w/STRONG AND SWEATY

We hope to finish the User's Guide this week, but we will have to see how things go.

I would love a peak of the first week of LITE w/ Strong and Sweaty rotation. I haven't done S&S in a long while. =) Im excited to do these both together.

I would love a peak of the first week of LITE w/ Strong and Sweaty rotation. I haven't done S&S in a long while. =) Im excited to do these both together.
This is the rotation I’m most excited about seeing. Hope we get to see them all soon!

I'm also looking forward to this rotation. love S&S. I would like to see a rotation with the Low Impact series and LITE.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.