Upper body + Upper body bonus + Extended Stretch

firemedic

Cathlete
Just finished this one and my arms are still shaking, esp. my triceps. At around 42 mins, my whole upper body feels great. I like that the upper body bonus isn't put in at the end, she mixed each bonus exercise with the body part you are doing at the time. Some are at the end of the segment and some are at the beginning. I loved it because it was a nice added bonus. Loved the rear delt in the bonus but went a little lighter since it was my first time, I will go heavier next time. With this upper body workout, you can go very heavy since the reps are less (10 to 12 range) with exception to the bent press where you do 16 reps. I really also like the incline shoulder front raise, v raise, sit up to a lateral raise. I think next time I might try putting lifting gloves on for that just for a little more weight. My 5 lbs felt a little light but I think 8 might be too much. Not sure but I cannot wait to play around with all these new workouts. I think this might end up being my favorite series yet. Thank you so much Cathe for continuing to do the most excellent job you always do.

Ditto everything you said @firemedic I loved this one also and my favorite was the incline shoulder front, v, lateral raises. I also felt like my triceps were toasted. I was surprised doing this premix because I was following along with the guide & just assumed the bonus would be at end so I didn't know if I missed something. But I like it so much better that Cathe mixed them in to keep w/their muscle grouping. Can't wait to do it again!

Just finished this one and my arms are still shaking, esp. my triceps. At around 42 mins, my whole upper body feels great. I like that the upper body bonus isn't put in at the end, she mixed each bonus exercise with the body part you are doing at the time. Some are at the end of the segment and some are at the beginning. I loved it because it was a nice added bonus. Loved the rear delt in the bonus but went a little lighter since it was my first time, I will go heavier next time. With this upper body workout, you can go very heavy since the reps are less (10 to 12 range) with exception to the bent press where you do 16 reps. I really also like the incline shoulder front raise, v raise, sit up to a lateral raise. I think next time I might try putting lifting gloves on for that just for a little more weight. My 5 lbs felt a little light but I think 8 might be too much. Not sure but I cannot wait to play around with all these new workouts. I think this might end up being my favorite series yet. Thank you so much Cathe for continuing to do the most excellent job you always do.
Makes me so happy reading this

Loved this workout! Amazing what you can get accomplished in 30 minutes. My arms were shaking. Fun doing some new moves. Loved the bonus also.

Did this one the other day loved it and it was great that the bonus was added in with the select muscle groups! Loved the new exercises and yes my triceps were talking to me at the end too Lol!

I did this yesterday with the lower body plus lower body bonus. What a great total body workout. I'm slightly sore today which feels great. It is a longer workout but definitely worth it if you have the time. Love the different core workout and extended stretch, too.

I LOVE the Pump Upper/Lower Body Mish Mosh Premix (54 min.) of this one. If you have Live, it
is similar to her PHA Supersets Live class where she does 2 or 3 upper body exercises to burn out the muscle, then 2 or 3 lower body exercises to burn out the muscle, etc.
wink.gif
Great total body workout!
I do this premix more than the actual UB and LB workouts as intended!! :0)

firemedic I finally did this premix yesterday and LOVED IT!!

Thank you for posting about it because I'm sure I would have missed it.

Just when I said "Ok , Cathe , I'm good with this body part!"
She'd say, " ok let's move on!" Haha!

Today I'm nicely sore but not in a Butts and Guts way, lol.

I look forward to using this version for lower body next time I use this DVD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.