updated wallpaper?

jonahnah

Cathlete
Hi Cathe
I'm a new fan and loving your workouts!! I wondered if some updated wallpaper or screensavers featuring you were available. I'd love to have some "Cathe inspiration" on my laptop.
thanks so much!

Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.:) :)

Thank you for posting this suggestion!

I too would love to add a new and updated screensaver to my computer. You read my mind!

Thank you!

:)

I've tried to put her wallpaper on my screen saver awhile back and got a virus! While being protected by panda. Don't know what's up with that. Maybe they can secure it some how?.

You're kidding! You got a computer virus from the old wallpaper??
Yikes, that makes me nervous. My last computer got horribly infected with with spyware, and malware, etc. I can't believe how rampant that stuff is!! Hope you didn't have too much trouble
"de-lousing" the virus.

Yeah I could'nt believe it eitherI was so excited to have her on my screen saver. It messed everything up . My secretary was able to get it off after qite a while of messing with it. I don't know. maybe my virus protection was not working at the time? Who knows but I would just be careful!

Just so everyone doesn't worry. It is not possible nor has it ever been possible to get a virus from downloading a jpg file from our servers. Though years ago there was a slight risk of downloading a jpg file with a virus on some computers, this was only on Microsoft IIS servers. We run our websites on managed Linux servers and we have never had a reported virus of any type.

Thanks for the reassuring response re: the wallpaper (virus free).
Much appreciated! So, will some new Cathe screensavers or wallpaper
be made available? I really, really hope so!
:) :)

I'm not trying to cause trouble at all. But I did have a problem when I tried to put it as my screen saver, I have a hp pavillion f1503 i would love to have it on my computer. Should I try it again?

What I ended up doing is creating my own wallpaper/screen saver. I went to Cathe's Home page, saved a TON of her photos from the background scenes/workouts/ and such to a new folder on my desktop. Then, I right clicked on the desktop to open up the wallpaper/screen saver options and created my wallpaper in a slideshow format using the saved pictures.

Hi Amy,
Thanks so much for that idea! That worked great!
Now I'm looking at Cathe throwing the red exercise ball up in the
air from the B&G warm up as my wallpaper and I have a dozen more I can rotate in--love the Halloween ones especially--Count Cathula.
LOL.

Jonahnah:) :)
Hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt...:9

Amy,

When you saved the pics to a file on your computer, how did you do it? I'm not sure I know how to do this, but I would LOVE IT!

Tricia

When you have the picture that you want, right click on it and then left click on the Save option. You have to create the new folder before you do any of the picture saving so that you can designate where you want the picture to be saved to.

HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.