Updated Power Hour

Debinmi

Cathlete
I'm revisiting some older workouts. Power Hour was a favorite when it came out. I think an updated endurance workout choregraphed to music would be fun. I know endurance-based workouts are a bit out-of-date for some people who only want to lift heavy, but a little variation is always good and with fun music it could be a fun workout! And research shows you still get muscle development with endurance workouts if they're performed to exhaustion, which Cathe can do to us easily :). And include some premixes for shorter workouts (unlike original Power Hour) like an UB/LB split. Thanks for considering :)

Agreed, Power Hour is a good older workout, and the dvd is chaptered nicely...however in
the blender, alot of these great older workouts were added to the blender by "sections"
instead of using the individual chapters as they are on the dvd.....at least for me, that
limited my use of them in the blender.

Since I'm visiting older workouts, yesterday I did Hi Reps (which I don't do very often) and noted it is very similar to Power Hour in each body part segment is done to one song. My bi's & tri's are feeling it tonight! Oh, wanted to mention if you do the UB Premix, it skips the Back chapter so you'll have to go back to Chapters to get it.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.