Updated Body Building Rotation

janiejoey

Cathlete
12030333_1039985636012239_3473127076226987842_o.jpg Thank you Cathe for the first Body Building Rotation, I was 60 then. Was 61 (I think) in the photo and now 65. It's been awhile. If at all possible, could you update this rotation? Not that there is anything wrong with it. The rotation rocks and no doubt my muscles are happy! But would like to use newer DVD's. Love you Cathe, you've made my life so much better and healthier. No pressure really, only when and if you have the time.

This is what you wrote me:

Hi Janie! Good for you for looking for continued progress an success.

Do STS in its entirety.

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month.

Do the Low Impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks.

Do STS Meso two and Meso three.

All the while eat a super clean diet. I tweak the Paleo diet to suit my needs. But basically eat very lean lean, natural, non processed foods, lots of dark green veggies, brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, healthy fruits in small portions, fish, poultry, etc. Water, green tea are my main source of liquids. I throw in some organic 100% pure tart cherry juice for my joints and a great source of antioxidants too.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
You are so inspiring! (and beautiful!) Love the picture, and I think this is a great request. After my current round of STS (and after I have time to play around with the new series) I'll be checking out this rotation. Glad to know it's effective! Would also enjoy having an updated one that includes the newer DVDs too. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.