Update please..........

I'm getting flashbacks to the "sash series" delay. No news isn't always good news.
Isn't that the truth......... What we do know that workout times for all were provided back
in June, so to have the workout times, at least first editing would have had to be completed,
or why would the workout times posted........and the bonus workouts are all fairly short,
only a couple over 20 min.

I remember with STS 2.0 the whole production was delayed because Cathe decided to completely renovate her filming set and that took a long, long time. I remember doing my preorder in October 2022, right before the deadline and received the set around Memorial Day 2023. That was a big deal, I had just gotten my car out of the shop and it was Hot Girl STS 2.0 Summer. So I wouldn’t be at all surprised if shipping isn’t til close to end of year. And I’m fine with that.

I think this series will be perfect for my post op recovery and beyond. Well before I knew surgery was in my future, I knew I wanted to maintain a fitness routine after starting my CNA career and I knew that my workouts would need to change because I’d be on my feet so much for work that I don’t want to feel wiped out before the day starts. This series and focusing on heavy weights will probably be my game plan. And maybe fun cardio on my day off.

Given that this is a full 8-Disc series, I pretty much read "Late Summer" as "Late Fall" to "Winter" when I pre-ordered. Which is fine by me. It'll make for a nice Christmas present and a workout routine that will be easier to stick to around the busy holidays.

I see today's email "update" with clip says expected Summer/Fall ... "Fall " usually means around the Winter Solstice... ha ha ha ... guess those expecting by the end of the year got your Christmas wish! ;) Who really knows ... it'll probably be sometime between October and January. Guess (maybe, hopefully) I've learned my lesson. :rolleyes:
I start fall with a STS or STS 2 rotation to ready muscles for winter snow. so if it’s not here until winter, that will work for me. If it comes in October, I hope to weave a few glimpses into my rotation, or find a rotation that uses this series with STS 2. Shall wait and see.

...Shall wait and see
Yup, that's about all we can do ... wait and see. I'm doing the original STS this Sept/Oct (modified), then STS2. I may only "sprinkle" in a LM&R here and there also. That'll give me more time to consider how to incorporate these workouts in my regular rotations anyways. I'm hoping the User Guide will provide more insight.

Yup, that's about all we can do ... wait and see. I'm doing the original STS this Sept/Oct (modified), then STS2. I may only "sprinkle" in a LM&R here and there also. That'll give me more time to consider how to incorporate these workouts in my regular rotations anyways. I'm hoping the User Guide will provide more insight.
I agree, completely

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.