Update on Exercise Calendars

Cyndie

Cathlete
I have designed a different calendar for every month and have them ready to go starting this August and going to July 2002. I wanted so much to provide them as a gift but my husband is telling me that I cannot and that sentiment was echoed here on the forum. If anyone would like these, please send me two dollars to cover shipping and the ink needed to print them. I will be shipping them in large manilla envelopes so they will not have creases in them. I am physically mailing them because the majority of you do not have Microsoft Publisher 2000. If you do have this program, I can simply email you. I apologize that this has turned into something a little more complicated than I had intended. It is mostly because I got so many responses. I never dreamed that I would receive 75 requests. This has also prevented me from emailing each of you individually. Thank you all and I wish you the very best. By the way, you can go to stick-to-it.com and get these cute little stickers to paste on the calendars. The stickers say things like step, strength training, low fat day etc. They are fun and I have used them with my personal training clients for a few years. They are perfect sized for my calendars.

PS For those international requests, I will mail yours at no charge as I realize how difficult it would be to send money.

Take care, Cyndie
Cyndie Atchoo
620 Renaissance Pointe #202
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

Hi Cyndie

I have Microsoft Home Publishing 2000. If this is sufficient, please send me a calendar at [email protected]. If you require any money for this service, please let me know how much. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you have put into this project. :)

Ann

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-01 AT 11:16AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Cyndie,

I also have Microsoft Home Publishing 2000. Could you please email me a calander at [email protected] ?

If you need anything for this, I would be more than happy to send you some $. Just let me know.

Thanks so much you sweet thing!!

Becky :)

Hey Cyndie!

What if we each include $3.00 in our checks to you? That way, with 75 of us, you would be receiving $75.00 extra for all your hard work and time. Then, you could scoot right over to Lady Footlocker for those shoes you deserve. How does this sound? THANK YOU once again. I truly appreciate it!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Great Idea Debbie!

thats a great idea Debbie!! And thanks so much Cyndie, I will get your check out to you tomorrow.

thanks again,

Teresa

Thank you so much for updating us. I would be more than glad to pay for all your hard work. Thank you for even offering to do this for us. I will put the money in the mail to you this week. I also have Publisher 2000. I don't know if it would be too big for my hotmail account, but either way; if I can get it by e-mail also...

[email protected] or
[email protected]

Thank you so much. I hope you get enough $$ to really treat yourself to something nice.

Aerika
:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy

Cyndie:

I hate to sound like an echo, but...
I have Microsoft Publisher as well and would so appreciate it if you could e-mail the calendars to me at
[email protected]!
If you would like some money for your troubles, please let me know as well! What a sweetie you are for going to all this work!

Have a great day!
Melissa

Hi Cyndie,
Just curious if you ever had a chance to mail out the calendars. I did mail a request to you.

Thanks,
Joyce Iannarelli

Can I get one too?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-01 AT 10:31PM (Est)[/font][p]Cyndie,

I also have Microsoft Publisher. Can you email me a copy as well? Thanks in advance for all your hard work! :D

Dawn P.
[email protected]

I will try to do some emailing this weekend. You have to have Microsoft Publisher 2000. Microsoft Home publishing will not work I don't think. As for Joyce, I have your check right here in my hand. I have not forgotten about you even though I am so woefully behind. I am sending you new ones I made from a brand new publixhing program. Look for them in a week or two. I did mail out a few today. The problem is that I have to take them to be weighed. I never seem to find time to go to the post office. If I could just throw a stamp on the dang things it would be a little easier. Anyway. I am trying to print out a year's worth every day for each request. Each calendar is different and many are seasonal.

Thanks everyone, Cyndie

I re read your message and realized that I do need to send in $2.00. Sounds like more than a great bargain to me! Sorry to be such a pain. I am new to using a computer and these forums and the whole bit! Once again, I do believe my husband said (or is it DH) that we have Microsoft Publisher 2000 and my address is [email protected]. I will send you the check and when you get it you can try the E-mail. If it is not the right one you can send it. Thank you so much. Angela.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.