UofM VS OSU football

JT

Cathlete
Hello Friends.

OSU ranked #1 and University of MI ranked #2. Honestly, I am a Spartan (MSU) but alot of dedicated football fans believe that this game is the most important event of the year.

May the best team win!

To me, to keep it perspective in light of the world's events too.

Have a Great Weekend!!

Jennifer in MI

Illinois diehard here<have to be lately> and wish I could be home to watch this one. Should be good. I may DVR it. Of course, they could be playing again in a month or so.

Hey Jennifer!

I'm an MSU fan too. Born and raised in MI and a graduate of MSU.

This is shaping up to be a great game this year and I have to say that I'm rooting for OSU. I can't ever bring myself to root for UofM.

Tracee

I'm a UM grad and have been on the receiving end of quite a few uncalled for insults this week (IRL, not online). Frankly, I think this rivalry is a little over the top, but hey, to each their own I guess.

MSU Spartan here, too. (In fact, I still live in mid-Michigan.) I'm really looking forward to this game. I can't decide who I want to win, I'm just anticipating an interesting contest.

I hope Rutgers beats West Virginia, too! No offense to West Virginia, they're great, but I'd love to see an underdog no one has paid attention to go undefeated and play for the national championship.

It's been a great season of college football this year.

>I like OSU better "Oklahoma State University";)

I was just there--at Oklahoma State University!! One of my relatives was a professor there. Unfortunately, I was there to attend his funeral:-(. It's a small world;)

I hate football but, GO BUCKEYES!!!:7

OSU graduate here!!! Die hard Buckeye...GO BUCKS!!!

Can't get enough football. Actually sad because I know this is their last game until January! There is still pro ball!

I'm a die hard Penn State fan, but I'll be watching this game! I went to BGSU and had too many hockey games against OSU. PLUS my Uncle was a basketball player for UM so ... GO WOLVERINES!!!

I'm a die hard Penn State fan, but I'll be watching this game! I went to BGSU and had too many hockey games against OSU. PLUS my Uncle was a basketball player for UM so ... GO WOLVERINES!!!

I am looking forward to this game as well - although I just found out it is on at the same time that I will be at the Oregon Duck - University of Arizona game. ALthough I guess I cant complain since I will be at a college football game - but wanted to see this one first hand. I am sure they will update us as it goes along.

It should be a good one!!!

I am really looking forward to taking my boys to this game. They have never been to a college game and Autzen stadium is one of the best places to see a college game. I can wait for them to experience the excitement and electricity of the college crowd!

Go Ducks!!!

I am looking forward to this game as well - although I just found out it is on at the same time that I will be at the Oregon Duck - University of Arizona game. ALthough I guess I cant complain since I will be at a college football game - but wanted to see this one first hand. I am sure they will update us as it goes along.

It should be a good one!!!

I am really looking forward to taking my boys to this game. They have never been to a college game and Autzen stadium is one of the best places to see a college game. I can wait for them to experience the excitement and electricity of the college crowd!

Go Ducks!!!

I am a Spartan from undergrad and Law school but my significant other is a U of M grad so he would kill me if I rooted for any other team- I can believe I am saying this...

GO WOLVERINES!!!!!!

I am a Spartan from undergrad and Law school but my significant other is a U of M grad so he would kill me if I rooted for any other team- I can believe I am saying this...

GO WOLVERINES!!!!!!

I just couldn't pass this one up! Jim Tressel is one class act. He was wonderful when he coached at YSU and he's even better now! GO BUCKS! GO BUCKS! GO BUCKS!!!!!

I just couldn't pass this one up! Jim Tressel is one class act. He was wonderful when he coached at YSU and he's even better now! GO BUCKS! GO BUCKS! GO BUCKS!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.