Undulating Warriors Jan 25-Jan 31

Quick check in as I'm leaving soon to take Nicholas to practice.

This morning I did 4DS LIS Cardio only. I paused between the step and cool down and did calf work.

I have to remember to print out my workout cards later!

Oh, and I ordered the new step this morning. The one I have is close to 20 years old and starting to bubble up in places, so it's time to lay it to rest and move on.

More later!

Hey Everyone

Sorry I haven't been posting, things just seemed to get busy with family stuff. Good stuff though. We took the boys to see Avatar yesterday and they really liked it.
Anyways, Friday I did Biceps, Shoulders and Tri's and my biceps were hurting that day but that was it.. then the pec's started going from Wed and today it is my triceps that are DOMSing. At least it was not all at once! I did 40/20 on Friday and it was killer. I think that one is way harder than the pyramid one... I was doing the donkey kicks and started to really think I was going to loose it. I managed to get through it with taking a couple longer rests... mostly because I wasn't sure what was coming next. Sat. it was sunny and not too windy to I went outside for a 45 min run. It was REALLY cold but refreshing... I checked and it was -2F, I also did Rink style Snow max and then Rink Style Flood Max x2 so I wasn't too worried about a little popcorn at the movie. Today is my rest day and I think I'll just do some skating.

Cathy - It's so great to hear that you are back at it! I find step the hardest on my achilles so if you can do that then you are doing great! When you do STS legs you will quickly know if you are doing too much! Good luck

Tara - Sounds like you had a very productive week! I think 40/20 is way harder than pyramid too! I think that 40/20 is harder than Insanity (just not as long). That was one crazy workout!

Janis - I think I just need to start BFFM all over again and really focus on it. This is a good time of the year to do that! My small meals sometimes turn into big ones as well... I like cardio core as well. The moves are very different from Cathe with nice intensity. I am going to do Insanity on our week off.. That is my plan so far!

MJ - Hope your having a good weekend and getting lots of tennis in... I am really missing Florida this weekend!

Looking forward to Meso 1 again. push ups here I come!
Cheers
Heather

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I did a 4 mile, 38 minute tempo run this morning. Ate a huge bowl of popcorn last night while we watched a family movie...family, not in it's rating, but in that we all watched it together. While chugging on the TM I could have sworn I had popcorn oozing out of my pores. :eek:

Heather - I was just wondering how Ice Rink Max was going! Skating is a fantastic rest day activity. ENJOY! I started BFFM yesterday. When I picked it up, I too,decided to start at the beginning. Boy, am I glad I did. He's straightening me out quick; he is the voice of sanity. I found some music playlists, recently that I thought might appeal to you. You can even download them pretty cheap from iTunes. http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/special/0,7889,s6-240-466-0-0,00.html

Tara - Learning about different cultures and languages at such a young age just might inspire a life-long interest in your DD. What a fabulous opportunity you are providing for her. I agree, I think 40/20 is harder too. Thank you for your positive thoughts about cranky week. I jokingly told my husband he is lucky he'll be out of town on business.

Cathy - Wow - you're doing step! Geez girl, I think you're ready to take on the world. You are smart to keep stretching stretching stretching. Congratulations on buying yourself a new step! Yay!:D

MJ- Hi ya! Did you start BFFM yet? I am writing new goals today, and getting a realistic meal plan planned. (read - end snacking).

Off to do some chores. It's sunny today, but another week of storms is heading our way. Grrr.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.