underthings

I have panty line problems, too...the panties that work best for me are easy to find...the sell them at Taret...here's the link.

http://www.target.com/p/Gilligan-O-...-3-Pack-Modal-Bikini-Basic-Color/-/A-10529665

There are plenty of reviews to read online, too. At my Target they sell them individually. Oh be careful, because these also come as a thong, so if you don't want a thong, check carefully, because a thong occasionally slips in with the bikinis.

I just stumbled on these as I was going from store to store trying to find undies that didn't leave vpls...I bought many pair that were more expensive, but these work the best for me, and they're comfortable and fit and look great.

And thanks for asking this question, because by looking for a link, I learned that Target sells these online cheaper than in the store and they can be hard to find in the store, too, so now I can just order some up the next time Target has a shipping deal.

I know how frustrating it is, so I hope these work for you!

Trixoo

Hanky Panky thongs.

They are hands down the most comfortable underwear/thongs I've ever worn. I've become a collector of sorts. I have them in all colors and patterns. I look for new designs. I look for them on sale.

I love my hanky pankies!!

(And I've tried other knock offs -- Victoria's Secret, Maidenform, and others -- and none of them fit like HP or have the same quality of lace.)

SOMA makes a panty called "vanishing edge" if you don't want a thong, they are extremely comfortable and does not show a panty line.

I have panty line problems, too...the panties that work best for me are easy to find...the sell them at Taret...here's the link.

Target:Gilligan & O’Malley® Womens Ultimate 3 Pa...

There are plenty of reviews to read online, too. At my Target they sell them individually. Oh be careful, because these also come as a thong, so if you don't want a thong, check carefully, because a thong occasionally slips in with the bikinis.

I just stumbled on these as I was going from store to store trying to find undies that didn't leave vpls...I bought many pair that were more expensive, but these work the best for me, and they're comfortable and fit and look great.

And thanks for asking this question, because by looking for a link, I learned that Target sells these online cheaper than in the store and they can be hard to find in the store, too, so now I can just order some up the next time Target has a shipping deal.

I know how frustrating it is, so I hope these work for you!

Trixoo

I wear that kind too in a nude color and they almost disappear.

the Hanky Pankies sound interesting...I just have trouble with the thongs...my step mom calls them "booty floss":eek::rolleyes: and that is exactly what it feels like when I wear them.

I'm not crazy about thongs either but in some cases I have to wear them w/ certain outfits. What I typically wear on a daily basis are "cheekies" from Vic. Secret. They are sort of a cross between a thong and bikini and super comfy. I've also got a pair of Spanx for a skirt I have where a thong, cheekie or anything else won't work. I wouldn't want to wear them a lot but they work for that one purpose. I'll have to check out the Hanky Panky's :D

the Hanky Pankies sound interesting...I just have trouble with the thongs...my step mom calls them "booty floss":eek::rolleyes: and that is exactly what it feels like when I wear them.

LOL I remember when I first tried thongs. I couldn't stand the feeling!!! I would eventually get used to it just in time to have to use the bathroom and then it would feel yucky all over again for a while! It was a viscious cycle but for some reason I was bound and determined so I endured it and eventually I stopped reallizing that they were there! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.