UK Orders

No not yet. I have just posted about this in the new dvds section. I have checked my account, and my package is still in the processing stage. I ordered at the beginning of August.

Not for me either :(
I ordered on the first day of the pre-sale as well :( Hopefully they come soon! I'm so jealous of everyone else! He hee. Will keep you all updated if I get them :)

(Oh, I'm in Cambridge if that is of ANY significance. I know last time, when I was getting them in Cumbria, I waited a lot longer..)

xxx

my package is still in the processing stage

I'm not sure that it'll change from "processing". My account shows "processing" from the STS bundle I ordered (and received) at the beginning of the year. I ordered the new series at the beginning of May and it also still shows "processing", though I'm certain they've shipped.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and you'd be super surprised when your DVDs showed up and you didn't even think they'd shipped :p

Nothing for me yet either. I'll let you know if something arrives! I ordered at the end of July but they did say they'd shipped all the preorders. It's hard to predict - sometimes it can be a week for something from the States, sometimes more like four or five.

Let us know if you have to pay any customs fees as well.

My order is almost here (about 40 miles away in Aberdeen!) - £23.40 in taxes to pay first before its released...which I'm about to do online so fingers crossed the dvd's will be with me tomorrow or Monday!
S x

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.