Two Cookbooks You Might Dig

The Conscious Cook looks great! I have been looking for a new vegetarian cookbook - tired of all the ones I have! Thanks for the recommendation!:)

Thanks for this! I put both on my Amazon Wish List! Being fairly new to clean eating, I thought Tosca Reno's cookbooks were the only option, but have heard mixed reviews from some here.

These two looked great!

Wow, it's like you read my mind! I've been trying to incorporate more vegetarian meals into my eating was asking all my vegetarian friends today what cookbooks they might recommend. Unfortunately, very few of them cook, which left me with few satisfying answers LOL. Thanks so much for these links! I ordered the Conscious Cook one :)

I just got Clean Food today. I really like that she organized the book by season and a lot of the recipes look good.

I was a little dissappointed to see so many recipes asking for ingredients that aren't local (to me at least). I live in a big metro area - so I can get them, but others may have a hard time finding things like:
Kukicha tea
Kombu
Kudzu
Grapeseed oil
Brown rice syrup
Ume plum vinegar
gomasio
white truffle oil
daikon
agar powder
chickpea flour

Those ingredients jumped out at me from the fall section. She seems to use tamari, mirin, and Bragg's a lot too.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.