tv with wifi and Cathe Live

heartymax

Cathlete
I am not tech savvy so I am hoping someone can help me. I am thinking about purchasing Cathe live. I have a smart tv with wifi in my workout room. How does the Cathe live work once I make the purchase on my computer. I am wondering if I will be able to access it from my tv directly.

Playing Cathe Live on Your Smart TV

If you have a Smart TV it may be able to play Cathe Live without using your laptop or mobile device. It just depends whether your Smart Tv has a web browser that will allow you to access our site. Some Smart TV's have a web broswer that will allow you to access Cathe Live while others only allow access to sites like Netflix or Hulu. But you can still stream your Cathe Live broadcast to any TV that has an HDMI input (All smart TV's have an HDMI input). Just click on the following Tutorial to see how. | Tutorial |

You can also just buy a cable to connect from your computer or mobile device to your TV.

HeartyMax,

I have a Samsung Smart TV in my exercise room that I purchased for CatheLive, but I found that the TV alone wasn't working well for accessing the CatheLive site. I bought a ChromeCast from Amazon for $29.99 and it is working great! I bring CatheLive up on my laptop, hit the little Chromecast icon on my laptop screen, and it appears on my TV. Loving it!:D

I purchased the chromecast today but can't seem to get it installed on the tv. I am not sure what is the problem. I will try to take a few days to figure it out. I already have my subscription and I was hoping to be able to access it today, but that is not going to happen. I hope I don't have to cancel the subscription after just one day if I can't get it to work.

Not sure what problem your having so I'm just guessing. But do you see anything on the TV after plugging in the Chromecast? If not maybe this will help below.

1. In addition to the HDMI port make sure you also plugged it in to the USB port on the TV. This is to power the Chromecast. Or if you don't have a USB port on the TV the Chromecast has an adapter in the box to power it through a regular AC plug.
2. Make sure your on the right HDMI input that the Chromecast is plugged into. Use your TV remote to choose the correct HDMI input. This button is probably labeled Input or Source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks but I checked all those things. I coulf never completely get it set up. The chrome cast showed up on the tv. Not sure as my wifi connected but nothing after that. I returned the gadget to Best buy this evening.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.