TurboKick Certification workshop in Princeton-wanna go?

Francine

Cathlete
It will be March 6
NJ Princeton
Dillon Gym
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
609-258-2634

Anyone interested in taking this certification please contact me at [email protected] (there are 5 slots left) and the price was specially lowered to $125( which includes study books,video and music with choreography notes)
Not only A great deal but "thorough" hands on training as well for those looking to improve their kickboxing skills,learn choreography and how to break it down,for those wanting to be new instructor will love the packaging especially(it's all there for you)or simply for the fitness enthusiast!

Hi Francine! I just went & checked re TurboKick & it sounds interesting even though it really doesn't give you much of a description other than it being kickboxing. Let me know how it went for you as I'm very interested in this. Kickboxing happens to be my favorite cardio. Laura at TurboKick states that the consumer will be able to purchase the DVDs in about 6 months. Can't wait b/c there's such a BUUZZZ about this I'm curious. Take care, Kathy

RE: TurboKick Certification workshop in Princeton-wanna...

Hi Joy!
Love the action }(
I'm off to Sara City Mania today for the next 3 days, so if anyone is there I'll be in the bodywedge 21 booth(and in some classes of course ;-)
Hope to see some Catheites there!

Kathy,
(I'll fill ya in on whatever you need to know(email me at [email protected]) In Short TURBOKICK is one big party that kicks butt! The choreography is a blast(soo much of it)If you like to move and groove, you can really get into it and make it a Dance party ;-)Fun, Fun, Fun
24 hour fitness chains have this program there! You can always check out their website and sign up for a local cert workshop or see if there's a masterclass in your area, where are you from? I can see if a presenter can go to your local gym to give you a masterclass!
I'm soo glad that turbokick is coming out with home versions , so others can share in the excitement too!
Take care, gotta scoot and I'll be back in 3 days- so contact me if you need any additional info!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.