Turbo Kick Fan Home Workouts

amsterjo

Cathlete
Turbo Kick Fan Home Workouts : By Chalene Johnson

So Has anybody ordered any of these yet ? Was wondering if you have what you thought about them.

amy

I have ordered a couple of the workouts. They are pricey at about $45.00 per dvd, yet you get 2 45 minute workouts per dvd and they are pretty good in my opinion. I like kickboxing and the feel of the workouts. Personally I like them very much.

This past week I dug out my old Turbo Jam Dvd's and I had forgotten how much fun they were and how much they worked my core and lower back. I followed all of Chaleans moves to a tee and was literally dripping in sweat. Thanks for the reply, I am going to order the Turbo Kick dvd's!

Just be prepared that it's kind of like "home video" quality. The music is kind of in the background. And Chalene does the workouts like she's teaching YOU to teach the workout.

I have Rounds 30 and 31 , I believe. I have a blast with them, don't get me wrong, but just so you know, they are not quality produced like Turbo Jams.

I have 3 of the Turbo Fan workouts (3, 4 & 5). #3 is by far my favorite. They are definitely faster paced than the TJs, but similar moves. Turbo Sport is the 2nd workout of Vol. 3 and it's taught by Jenelle, Chalene's sister. There's no booty shaking or dancing--strictly athletic style. Lots of fun, easy to follow and a sweatfest. Vol. 4 & 5 are good, but honestly I can't tell them apart. They all seem so similar! I like the leg work at the end of the TK workouts, but I feel like she doesn't do enough kicking DURING the workouts.

Vol. 5 workout 2 is Turbo Sport 2 (also taught by Jenelle) and I don't care for it as much as the first Turbo Sport.

I joined the Fan Club to get the 20% discount, but I'm planning to cancel.

BTW, shipping is $6.95 for one dvd. :mad:

I just did Turbo Sport for the first time today and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm going to order vol 5 next!

I get them. I'm finding as the newer ones are released they are MUCH better. Volume 7 is really good!

Hth,
Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.