Turbo Jam

bhall07

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has tried Turbo Jam and how they liked it. It looks like a great cardio workout.

Beth

I have the Punch, Kick, & Jam and Cardio Dance Party 2 and they are lots of fun!! I really like them, especially with the weighted gloves. (which I also use now for KPC, KM, and Cathe's 4DS). My Mom & SIL have been doing them now too and both really like them also!

There was some good discussion on the TJ on the Ball workouts, I've been thinking of trying those out also.

Let me know if you have questions, you can check out the different TJ workouts on my webpage below.

I really like them! I just tried the total body blast on the ball and loved it. Cardio Party 1 is another favorite. Lots of kicking!
I absolutely recommend them for cardio!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I love Turbo Jam. Chalene is so upbeat and fun. I have Punch, Kick and Jam and all the Cardio Parties. Cardio Party 3 is my current fave, great music and great workout!

Sarah

Thanks for the info. I am glad it is popular. I just ordered it this morning. I am going to combine it with jari love's getted ripped. I have some cathe but she is still a bit hard for me, but I hope to work up to hers. I will let you all know what I think.

Beth

I love it!! The workouts are short and sweet...perfect for me! I really like Chalene - they are fun, IMO

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.