Tues Feb 15 Daily Check-In

Marketa,

Did you notice at the top of your Canada Post tracking info that there is a delivery date? I have looked at that thing every day and just noticed this morning they have a delivery date of Feb 16. I could just be really blind and have missed that all along, but I thought maybe you have a date listed as well.
Just a thought :)

Hi Ladies,

Today I started to do IMAX 3, but my brain wasn't cooperating with the new choreography. I ditched that after the first interval and went to Low Max. I'll do #2 of coremax tonight and a brisk walk with the dogs this afternoon. I hope I figure out how to really make that coremax 2 workout effective. I don't think that I "got it" the first time.

Tracy

Hi everyone,

Mariángeles...I didn't know you had received your DVD's...SO happy for you! (I've been offline more than on lately due to computer problems.)

I'm late here, but wanted to post...I'm sorry about everyone who is feeling bad...hope you're all WAY better soon.

I'm still doing my S&H 1 body part a day + 2 cardios rotation. Today was Triceps & for the VERY FIRST TIME I completed both sets of sloooow Dips! I am so stoked!

I also did 1 hour of Charlene floor aerobics, will do 1/2 hr step tonight if possible.

Have a great day everyone,
Ruth :7

Hi all, I did PUB back, then abs from All Step and Leaner Legs, then did my other new workout Kickbox Underground. I think this one might grow on me once I get the hang of his style.:+ :D Lots and lots of kicking in this workout and after doing a premix with the leg conditioning drills from Kick Max yesterday I could feel it in my legs, oh my!!!:eek:

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Good afternoon ladies,

Wendybdh:

I hope your nausea begins to pass soon, I remember with my first pregnancy, which was twins..I threw up about twice a day until my 4th month..double the babies, double the hormones..LOL..
It will get better..Promise.. If you begin to become so ill that you can't keep anything down..you need to call your doctor.

Today I did:

Kick Max: 74 minutes
Core Max workout #2: 20 minutes Very good!!

Kick max was GREAT!!! I know my legs will be dying when I get up in the morning. I would have liked to see more cardio between the punch and kick combinations(esp in the begining)..as well as between the blasts. I did notice that there is a Bootcamp premix: 50 Minutes..I will try that next time!!

Have a great workout!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=6521038&uid=3196490&members=1

:) ;) :9 :p :7 :+

Hi Connie;

yes,I have a delivery date- Feb.17 but I thought it's the maximum delivery time. I know I'm so nervous about-my DH doesn't understand me why I'm so angered -but I'm tired to explain him that's Cathe HC series-and what it means for me. Well,I hope I'll receive them tomorrow and if not,so on Thursday(as my delivery date).

And you Connie? I have read you already receive your DVDs you have ordered from Cathe.But still without DVDs from cksales-where are you from? (I forgot to ask you if you already did some of those DVDs you received?As yesterday you said you'll wait till March rotation ;-) )

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

Hey girls! great workouts!

today for me is C/W.

Wendybdh: sorry you feel yucky. i hope you get better soon! that peppermint tea trick does work btw. have you tried it?
don't get discouraged about missing workouts. you have a more important task at hand right now. and remember mucsel memory!

carlak: glad you are better.

marketa: i hope you don't have to wait much longer.

ruth: good to se ya!

good day to all!

jes

Hi everyone! Yesterday turned into not doing anything :( So today I am making up for it and MIS is on the list and a two mile jog (quick)....and abs!

Wendy - sorry to hear you are sick :-( that would be frustrating.

Mariangeles: Two workouts like that in one day!! You are nuts - in a good way! }( }(

Have a great workout everyone!

Hi again.Thank you very much Ruth. You are so sweet. Thank you. Reba I am totally sick. I have done Kick Max and Low max one after the other. The music in Kick max is too much low but what workout¡ Yesterday I thought it was less intense than KPC. I was wrong. I have stoped during the blast challenge . I needed air.The leg conditioning drills are friers. The exrcises are similar to pilates exercises I have seen.After I have done Low Max. I have done the workout without highs. I can not imagine the sore in the legs using the two highs that Cathe uses.Tomorrow I am going to try muscle max and stretch max too. Have a great day everybody.I can not wait the weekend. Two long days to enjoy the hardcore series. I can not wait.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :) :)

ok, i did CW step only and L&G. anybody have a cure for the shakes after you workout? i tried eating, but no dice.

guess what?! i get my HC on Monday! yee-haw!

jes:7

Ciao tutti!

As always, I bow to all of you and your awesome workouts!

Wendy: So sorry the morning sickness is getting the best of you. BUT, the end result is absolutely worth it!

Today for me was Step Blast. Aack, I am so itching to do some weight workouts and of course the HardCore workouts. My weights are buried in the basement resconstruction.

Great job today ladies!

Tammy

Thanks everyone for cheering me up and for the advice. I really appreciate it:)

I am definitely going to get some peppermint tea!!!

I just keep trying to remind myself that I don't have the flu, I have a baby in there!:)

Unfortunately, the baby did not want the tamale that I tried to eat at lunch (At the time it sounded good-looking back now-BAD, BAD idea). It took me by surprise and I didn't even make it to the toilet so I spent the rest of my lunch hour cleaning the bathroom walls, floors, washing the shower curtain, rugs, towels, etc. NOT PRETTY---YUUCKK!!!

Mental note: No more tamales----------EVER!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.