True Blood finale **SPOILER**

pwmatt

Cathlete
So, is it Lafayette in the car?? Who else could it be? Tara's mom? I can't think of any other dark shinned females.

OK, and what is that chick doing with the pig?I don't have a clue on that one.

I was so happy that Bill was OK(although I knew he had to be):)

Thought everybody??

I *think* it was Lafayette, but it just seems to obvious. I *wish* it was Tara's mom, the skank ho! :p

I'm thinking that chick is some kind of shape shifter like Sam. They clearly have a connection. I'm wondering if he's running off somewhere the way he grabbed all that cash out of his safe. She's def. too good to be true, I expect she's gonna get Tara into some trouble.

I'm so glad you posted this--I've been meaning to give some random thoughts. First about Tara--she has got to be one of my favorite characters of all time in a TV series. She's hilarious! The black girl named after a slave plantation.......:D And she's got the most amazing body--I'd kill for her delts!

And one last thought....hope......for next season. I hope Bill gets a less hideous hairdo. One that's not created w/a bowl. :p

I hope it's not Lafayette. If so, I hope he isn't dead!

When does HBO plan on showing the next season? I can hardly wait....dang I wish they didn't wait soooo long between installments of their series specials!

I started reading the Sookie books and, of course, they are very good. I've only read the first, but #2 is in the mail.

I don't know when next season starts, but I hope it's not too long. I have the books on my holiday list so I'm hoping...

I think that it is Lafayette in the car, but I seriously doubt that Bill is his murderer. They made that look too obvious. I think it has something to do with that politician guy.

Laura. Tara does have an amazing body! Do ya think she does Cathe too?;)

I don't know when next season starts, but I hope it's not too long. I have the books on my holiday list so I'm hoping...

I think that it is Lafayette in the car, but I seriously doubt that Bill is his murderer. They made that look too obvious. I think it has something to do with that politician guy.

Laura. Tara does have an amazing body! Do ya think she does Cathe too?;)

I think she has her own PT & meal plan. But hey, maybe her PT does Cathe. :p

Nonono Lafayette is a red herring! It's just too obvious! Right down to the painted toenails! Maybe it's someone in the backstory? Like that nasty psuedo-witch doctor? Hmmm maybe Tara's mom found out she was a fake & offed her. Then went to church. :D

I think she is probably a shifter also. I think I remember Sam saying that shifters keep animals around as templates. I do not know what her plans are for Tara. She was the one standing in the road that caused her to wreck her car so it is obvious she planned it. Maybe a way to get at Sam? I do not know.

The next installment is only next Summer. I do not know if I can wait that long! I am so into that drama now. ha

Nonono Lafayette is a red herring! It's just too obvious! Right down to the painted toenails! Maybe it's someone in the backstory? Like that nasty psuedo-witch doctor? Hmmm maybe Tara's mom found out she was a fake & offed her. Then went to church. :D

Oh I hope you are right! And good theory btw. Lafayette is about my favorite character, I'll be very upset if he's gone.

For those who asked...
They said they are in production and coming back in the summer of 2009

I think she has her own PT & meal plan. But hey, maybe her PT does Cathe. :p

Laura, that's funny! I think you're right though about the backstory stuff. It could possibly be an unknown character that they are using just to open up the new story line.

I DO like Sam and the dog he shifts into is ADORABLE. When he was hit in the graveyard, I almost cried!:(

Hey, didn't you think Lafayette looked great when he cleaned up and went to meet the senator? Amazing what a change of clothes and a little less makeup can do:)

I'm wondering if the chick with the pig is a werewolf? Remember Sam told Sookie werewolf's are nasty, and he was not happy to see her. I keep thinking they are going to introduce werewolves into this series.

I'm wondering if the chick with the pig is a werewolf? Remember Sam told Sookie werewolf's are nasty, and he was not happy to see her. I keep thinking they are going to introduce werewolves into this series.

I think that is a good theory. When he said the the thing about werewolfs it seemed personal to him. Also I believe if the traditional lure about werewolfs is used in the books/show werewolfs can change other people into werewolfs by biting them. Maybe that is why she takes in down on their luck young people?

I like Urban Fantasy but never read the particular serious. I am kind of torn on whether or not I want to now. Part of me is tempted but the other part would rather watch the drama unfold without knowing what is next. Everyone that read the books already knew that Renee was the killer but they only started dropping strong hints about him during the second to last episode or so. I know some people like to read spoilers but I think it is more enjoyable to watch something without knowing what is coming next.

I DO like Sam and the dog he shifts into is ADORABLE. When he was hit in the graveyard, I almost cried!:(

:)
ME TOO!!!! But then when the doggie turned into naked Sam,I burst out laughing...what a clever, twisted show it is...

Now we have Big Love in January...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.