Tristaters ? 4 u

fitladydi

Cathlete
Hi all I just joined your group and was wondering when the next get together would be I was hoping I can join you

Well, hello there! Welcome to our group. Our Social Group gets busy at some times, and quiet at others, so I apologize that we didn't 'see' you there.

We haven't set anything up yet. With the Road Trip at the end of this month and some of us attending that as a registered participant, we probably won't meet until after that. (are YOU going on the RT???)

It's kind of an informal type of thing....whenever one of us is planning on taking a trip to Cathe's gym to take a class, we just announce it on the Social Group to let each other know. So, if YOU decided to take a class, let us know! Mind if I ask where you live??? I'm in Northeast PA, and it's about a 90 minute drive for me to the class (with traffic thru Philly).

Gayle

Hi Gayle it's Diana one of your FB friends I live not too far from you in Belvidere NJ no I am not attending this years RT Boo hoo I gave up my spot because I couldnt get off from work but I will be waiting patiently for next year. Thanks for posting a reply and maybe I will see you after the RT. Have fun

OH! DIANA! lol FB is so fun, but sometimes I lose track of who's who! About the Tri State social group.....you'll see a brand new one...there was an 'issue' with the other one you just joined, so I created an OPEN (and new) group, so feel free to join in.

And YES, you ARE very close to me! Maybe after the RT you and I will have to meet up? We'll chat some later. I'm packing the car...kids and I are leaving tomorrow for N Carolina for a week.

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.