Tried a Supersets Premix...

dcat

Cathlete
I use the SS/PP dvd the least but I've been wanting to change up my upper body workouts..at least add something new into my rotations. I wanted to match L&G with an upper body so after doing L&G Monday, I followed it with a SS Upper Body Blast. I was skeptical about it...not sure if I would feel worked out. Oh my..today, I'm sore.

Now I don't feel like I got a complete workout like GS or PUB or CTX UBS but it did work my muscles differently and it was a nice change of pace. Had to comment on this as I'm feeling it today! Anyone try the other premixes on this dvd...either ss or pp? I'd like to hear your comments!
Diana

Edit to add: I just saw another thread about the ss/pp dvd and saw comments about the premixes...but still would like more opinions about them if you'd like to share!

Hi Diana...I have done the lower body premixes. 2 sets burn your legs but 3 sets....WOW....only have done that once!!! I love the premixes in the Body Blast Series, they are the best IMO...:)...Carole

I sometimes use the premixes and sometimes the mix n match menu to work both upper and lower bodies with this DVD. I really don't like the workouts as is, so this is the only way to get some use out of my purchase. I do get sore if I do enough repetitions, and I do like to vary my workouts, so I'm glad to be able to use this one finally.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.