Travel: Brilliant! Who's Done That Before???

bigbadbrandini

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I pre-ordered STS Shock Cardio today! I'm so excited about the HiiT workouts! I know you will make them exceptionally tough if they're only 20-25 minutes. HiiT is one of my favorite ways to work out (why I love all 3 Imaxes)! I'm also looking forward to the bag workout. My DH got one last year so it's impeccable timing.

The travel workout: brilliant! Who's done that before???

Thanks for always being so creative!

Brandie;)

You're very welcome Brandie! You will be happy with all of these workouts...and yes, my Travel Workout will be a "must have" for every suitcase. You won't leave home without it ;)

Hi Cathe,

I pre-ordered STS Shock Cardio today! I'm so excited about the HiiT workouts! I know you will make them exceptionally tough if they're only 20-25 minutes. HiiT is one of my favorite ways to work out (why I love all 3 Imaxes)! I'm also looking forward to the bag workout. My DH got one last year so it's impeccable timing.

The travel workout: brilliant! Who's done that before???

Thanks for always being so creative!

Brandie;)

I am SO excited about the travel workout! I am on the road so much, and many hotel gyms are so awful. I can't wait!!! :p

Chalene Johnson. Her CLX has a background modifier using tubing only. CLX also includes a separate DVD that shows proper form using tubing for each exercise.
I didn't know any other instructors had done a travel workout...at least, I had never heard of any before. I'll have to check them out!

I posted the Travellin' Band workout on the forums. (sheepish grin)

It's not on DVD however, and you don't get to see my sparkling personality lead you through the exercises. ;-)

I'm looking forward to this one! I'm more likely to actually do it than if I just bring my band and my printout. Now, I just have to make sure the hotel has an in-room DVD player.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.