Transportation??

Shantabulous

Cathlete
So when I was making my hotel reservation, I noticed that there is not shuttle transportation from the airport to the hotel. What does everyone use? Rapid rover? Public transportation? Also, being that I'm a first-timer, is transportation from the hotel to the gym provided??

Thanks!!

Transportation to Glassboro

Most people take Rapid Rover. You can find a lot of information on this is in our 2010 Glassboro Road Trip Forum.We will soon copy a lot of this type of information from the 2010 forum to this forum.

Shannon,

This will be my 2nd RT. Going in to my first one, I had about a gazillion questions about what to bring, what to expect, how to get there . . . . !

As things move on, the RT coordinators and previous RTrippers will do a great job of answering questions and helping you feel "ready" for this exciting, inspirational weekend. So, just let me say . . . there will be lots of helpful info coming!

I will look forward to meeting you. :)

I am going to be taking an Amtrak train from Newark to Philly. Is there a Rapid Rover available for this too?

Rapid Rover

You will find a customer service desk located in the luggage claim area at the Philadelphia airport. Tell them you want a Rapid Rover pick up - they call it in for you and give you a number ticket and will call out your number when the driver arrives. He/she will most likely also be picking up other Catheletes at the other terminals. I don't think I waited more than 20 or 30 minutes for the van. It's a pretty good system.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.