transportation to Fri. class

M

Cathlete
I need a ride to the Friday morning step class. Several of you have graciously offered to give rides to those of us who need one. Can we set up a time to maybe meet in the lobby that morning? (Fairfield Inn) I'm afraid I won't meet up with anyone beforehand to have arrangements made. I don't even know when the class starts.... Can you tell I've got some pre-RT jitters going on?

Thanks,
Linda

I love this idea. I won't arrive until very, very late Thursday night so I won't meet anyone beforehand. It would be great to meetup in the lobby and find a ride or at least meet someone to share a cab with!

The class starts at 9:10AM according the club schedule.

I'll be driving up from the Jersey Shore early Friday morning, and will stop by the Fairfield Inn to see if anyone would like a ride to Cathe's class...I've been there before, so there's a good chance we won't get lost!! I can hold 3-4 people in my vehicle!

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea. I am staying at the residence inn but I don't mind meeting in the Fairfield lobby.
Tracy

Last edited:
I'm also planning to go to the Friday morning class, but do not have a ride. I'm staying at the Residential Inn. I'm happy to share a cab if volunteer drivers run out of room.

Sonja.

I am happy to transport as many people as my vehicle will hold. I already have three ladies riding with me, and my vehicle could hold as many as three more (it would be tight, but do-able!).

Tracy, you said once before that you'd like a ride from me so you are definitely in. I can take two more -- if you need a ride, just PM me and I will chat with my other girls about a meet up time (I think we were planning to leave early). Also, I will give you my cell number.

Can't wait to meet you all!!

I'll have a rental car, and there are already a few of us in there, but we can probably take one or two more..not sure how big the car will be. I'll be in the lobby beforehand to grab a couple of people too.

I will be at the hotels around 8:25 leaving 10min later.I have just 1 other person in the car that I promised anyone else can squeeze in.I have a 2007 silver camry maybe I should get a sign like the airport people.LOL -Lisa

How about if we all meet in the Fairfield Inn lobby Friday morning around 8:15? I have a car and have 2 riding with me but can probably fit 2 more people.

So no matter where you are staying, go to the Fairfield Inn lobby if you need a ride Friday morning. How does that sound?

Bev

The more I think about it 8:15 does sound better. I want to make sure we get a spot for fridays class!! Good Idea Bev!! -Lisa

I emailed the coordinators and asked if that would give us enough time. She said not to dawdle and try to leave right about 8:15 so please try to be in the lobby and ready to go. Don't want to miss out on getting into the class because of traffic!!!

Bev

Ride to Friday morning class

Hello all!

I will definitely be able to accommodate 4 people in my Jeep to the Friday morning step class. I am arriving late afternoon on Thursday and I'm staying at the Fairfield Inn. I have no idea where I'm going since this is my first RT but I'm sure there will be a caravan of us. So I'll meet you all in the lobby and away we will go!

I'm soooo excited!!!!!

I will be needing a ride too, so will just head to the lobby and hope to get one with somebody. Thanks a ton.

Yes, just meet in the Fairfield Inn lobby. There should be plenty of cars with room to carpool over to the Gym. We've had no problems to date these past 3 road trips in finding rides for everyone.

Is everyone getting excited? :)
Lorrayne

I'm getting excited for everyone else....you all are going to have such a blast! Say hi to Cathe for us!!

I will have my car during the RT so I will have no problems transporting anyone that will need a ride. My car can fit up to three more people.

Hey everyone!!
I have been quiet here on the forums but I will also be needing a ride as well! I can't wait to meet everyone...I am soooo excited!!! Thanks to anyone who can offer a lift!
Leslie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.