TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE 5/5-5/11

RE: Hey lovies!

WELL,I DID IT!!!!!!!!! I ordered the body blast series.Plus some other videos.Now,to lock up my credit card and throw away the key.I have enough videos for awhile.Time to get serious.Having company today.Doing some cleaning then doing vol 6.Still have to do food shopping.I'm doing good on my cleanse.Made alot of major improvements.Still have lots to learn.I love cleanse.I feel 100% better.I'm alot more focus.Have lots more energy too.It's a cool,sunny day.Having my first cookout today.Looking forward to it.

As ususal,you ladies are doing great in your workouts.Have a great day!!

HI

I did Boot Camp today. Just had a great couples dinner with my two best girlfriends. (Six adults and no kids - WAHOOOO!) I can't move from eating so much - but c'est la vie!:D

FS - A cookout! Wow - summer is really coming, isn't it!?!

RE: HI

Happy Mother's Day!
I am sure and hope you are having a beautiful day.

DH was most wonderful as usual, and took DS and I for a wonderful Dinner at one of our favorite French restaurants with wonderful heavenly salads, got me a gorgeous vase filled with red and white roses mixed with white tulips, 3 music cds, and.... the order of new Cathe's blast series before I got to place my order!! Got to love him!!;)

I did the "tone it up" one today, classical stretch: legs&butts!, and rebounding.

Take care and have a beautiful rest of the day. :)

RE: HI

Hello!:D

(Bita, that sounds lovely!)

I got breakfast in bed, some cd's and a new DVD burner! I'm really excited about tranferring my old workouts on VHS to DVD. It has chaptering capability - so that's fun. DH was on call today but managed to make it home briefly for dinner. We ate out on the deck. Beautiful day. Rest day.:)

Happy Sunday Night All!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.