Tracielongtraining.com

I just signed up but I didn't see any referrence to a discount anywhere on the site. Did I miss the deadline to register?

I was cracking up because I recognized just about every ID on the TLT forum. It's almost like the forums are different rooms at a cyber party and we're all mixing and mingling--LOL!

Michele

>Sorry, double post! (How'd I do that?)
>Jo

You're just trying to catch up with me on posts! LOL!;-)

>I just signed up but I didn't see any referrence to a
>discount anywhere on the site. Did I miss the deadline to
>register?
>

People who already were members got an e-mail to that effect (it's not listed on the web site). We new members are supposedly going to get a coupon or code in our email.

I just went to the site and watched the video clips. The descriptions didn't really give me a good idea of what they are about and after watching them, I'm still not sure. For instance, Endurance in Movement . . . is the a full body light weight and light cardio workout?

Just a heads-up ... the cart is working and orders are going through. If you registered on the message boards you should have received an email from Tracie with the 10% off coupon code. To use it, just so you know and don't mess up the way I did this morning, click on "coupon code" to make it show up on your order page. She posted this morning she plans to make those instructions more clear on the order form and will fix any orders that didn't go through with the code. She is a class act all the way and how nice she responds to posts and emails personally!!

I ordered all four and on the site it says they plan to ship between 12/21 and 12/31, so as soon as I receive them and do all four I'll post reviews.

Carol
:)

I just registered and am waiting to hear about the coupon.

Are these workouts considered in any way cardio training? Is there any high impact? I couldn't really tell from the clips.

Well, I am very happy for Tracie Long and I hope this venture proves to be a real career for her. She was my favorite Firm instructor because she actually looked like an athlete, not a model or dancer. I haven't bought anything Firm related for probably 10 years but I am very tempted to order these new dvds. I will be watching to see what you gals all think of her new workouts.

And Tracie is still looking fabulous! Too bad she didn't have Susan in one of her workouts even is she was just a background exerciser.

I just registered and got the coupon in my e-mail right away. When I clicked the link of her website from my e-mail and started ordering, it seemed it automatically apply 10% discount without entering coupon #.

Yippy, I can't wait to get it. I will also get a whole set of Turbo Jams as my Xmas gifts. Oh, this is really Happy Xmas, Ho Ho Ho!:7

I also like to hear reviews from those who ordered it.

Stacelina, thanks for starting this wonderful thread.

WantFit

http://spaces.msn.com/members/WantFit/

Oh? My mistake. I only looked at one video and it happened to have Tracie as the instructor...assumed she was leading all four.

I'll have to go back now and look at the others!

I just got my email notice from TLT. The covers on these DVDs look awesome to me, very professional. I think it will be so cool to workout with the ocean scenes in the background (it goes without saying it will be fun to workout with Tracie, Susan, and Jen). :9

I just did the TLPs over the past week. I hadn't used them for about 5 months. WOW, they were hard to do again. Guess this is why everyone says to shock your system with alternating workouts. ?

Have a fun exercise day everyone. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.