Tracie Long fans--She is filming again!!

Denise R

Cathlete
Tracie posted a pic on her facebook page (love the set) and had this to say: "Guess what we've been working on? Titles and release dates to be announced shortly! Thanks for all your support! It's good to be back in the studio"

I can't wait, hoping for more workouts like her Reboots. Those are my favorites!

Anyone else anxious to hear what she is going to film?

Denise

Yay! I have all of her workouts - they are great since I've been rehabbing. Not too tough, not too easy ;) I like when she says that she is getting older and has adjusted her workouts. I might order that seniors one for my mom, what a nice idea for her!!!

It's great that she's doing a workout for seniors.

From the short clip, the one targeted for "moms nearing 50" doesn't interest me (altho I'm just over 50, my only children have had four legs, furry faces, and tails, so I'm really not part of the intended demographic, anyway---haha!!!). That aside, I'll check again when she has a longer clip posted.

After viewing the clip, I'm with Clare, "just not feeling it." But, as stated by Swimmer, "I'll check again when she has a longer clip posted.

I can't remember....does she offer modifications in her DVDs? I know I like her....but can't recall this.
Her programs are by nature, not really high impact. When there is any jumping/hopping etc., she generally does describe a modification. I do not have any of her earlier programs to compare to, however.
For this release, depending on price, I am hoping to get one of her Core downloads (I enjoy her approach to functional fitness). Undecided on the metabolic ones.

Tracie posted a pic on her facebook page (love the set) and had this to say: "Guess what we've been working on? Titles and release dates to be announced shortly! Thanks for all your support! It's good to be back in the studio"

I can't wait, hoping for more workouts like her Reboots. Those are my favorites!

Anyone else anxious to hear what she is going to film?

Denise

I like Tracie a lot, too, Thank you for letting us know about the new vids. :)

I just ordered both of the workouts yesterday. I love her workouts. I'm really craving a new DVD series from Cathe, but am happy Tracie came through!

I ordered too. I'm waiting for the new Cathe's. I thought we would have a preorder already. New Tracie's are most welcome in the meantime. We'll probably get them before the end of June.

Do please post how you like them ladies. I got an email reply from her today saying that the downloads are likely to be ready for purchase fairly soon, so I am going to wait for those (to avoid shipping up here- Canada).

Just bumping to hear what your thoughts are on these new workouts. I am still waiting on the downloads to be up for purchase. Seems to be taking a little while.
Cheers!!
:)

I've always like Tracie. My sister buys everything, and she let me borrow these. Each workout is 30 Minutes long. They are short, and to the point, I liked them. Core Movements: Vol. 1 - Brace Yourself - functional core work. Vol. 2 - Loosen Up - mobility work to help develop more fluid, efficient movement patterns to offset the effects of daily sitting.
Metabolic Strength Vol. 1 - Coming on Strong - High intensity total body weight workout. Vol. 2 - Get Up & Go - Dynamic movements to bring on the heat. If you ordered these, I think you will be pleased. Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.