Tracey Staehle

tygra

Cathlete
Anyone know this week's special? Thinking of getting HLMB and SSS. I missed out on the buy one get one special she had (stinks) so I'm waiting for a good one again

i keep checking her site for this week's but haven't seen it posted yet.

i am SO BUMMED i missed the black friday sale!:mad:

I just ordered Yoga Solutions. Anyone else have this? What do you think of it? I tried SSS today and got about 20 minutes into it before I took it out and put Rhythmic Step in. I just wasn't getting all the moves and I was tired of stumbling over my step. Oh well, maybe another day:)

Jacque

Hi Jacque,

I have Yoga Solutions. I've only tried the post Kickboxing segment, but I really enjoyed it. It offers a lot of variety. I'm glad I ordered this video, although I wouldn't want to pay the $19.99 it costs now. If you got it at 50% off, that's great :)

I just ordered CORE BLAST and YOGA solutions ! $25 total ...what an AWESOME deal !!

I am thinking about ordering 2 more...strike zone and the other core DVD but not sure what to do...are these DVDs any good ?

Thanks so much for letting us know about the sale!
I just ordered Step Sweatfest and The Parts Series. I have been thinking about getting those - especially Parts - for a long time so this gave me a great excuse to order!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.