TRACEY STAEHLE STRIKE ZONE CLIP NOW UP

Armywife

Cathlete
Tracey's Strike Zone clip is up on her homepage. She said on the forum that the clip had to be compressed a lot to go on the homepage so it looks dark but that on the real dvd it is not that dark like that. It looks really good!

www.fitbytracey.com

ETA: It is a long clip!

Does the pre-order of May 21 at Midnight mean at the end of the day of the 2lst?

What's the shipping cost like; anyone know?

I ordered the core dvd and got first class usps shipping, it was at my house pretty quick. And reasonable I think maybe $5/6

Oh she said on her forum that the date is supposed to be the 31st not the 21st. Here is the thread:

"Just so you all know the clips had to be compressed ALOT for my homepage, so they look rather dark - the actual video looks nothing like that, the DVD color is wonderful and the lighting is great. It could be my computer, I'm gonna try to view them on my mac now.

By the way - Strike Zone pre-sale ends 5/31 at midnight not 5/21! He's suppose to fix that typo!"

It does look good. Love all the grunts from Joseph when they really put 100% into it.

As Cathe might say, "Tracey gets serious......."

Clare ;-)

I have never seen a kickbox workout like it. Seems like no hi-lo-ish choreo stuff was mixed-in from the clip. Very drill like. It seems close to what my mind conjures up as a real martial arts class.

I like it better than any kick box I have seen.

It looks WOW and I cannot wait to get it in my hot little hands.

~* Vrinda *~

>I like it better than any kick box I have seen.

I think Tracey may soon take the title of "best KB workout" (current titleholder, IMO: the Powerstrike pair, with Cathe's KPC coming a close second)!

I LOVE the look of these. Fast punches---yay! (I sometimes speed up the punches in other workouts---like one of the end combos in 4DS KB--because they aren't fast enough for my tastes--kicks are another story, however! I prefer 'strong and powerful' over 'fast' there).

That DVD looks freakin awesome! I cannot wait to have it in my greedy little hands!

Vrinda, have you tried Kenpo X? I took karate in my 20s & Kenpo X comes about as close as you can to a real karate class. Plus it's fun. Plus Tony is dreeeeaaaamy.

Thanks for the heads up and link! I went ahead and ordered it. It looks AWESOME! It's my first workout by Tracey. Is this dvd ready to ship, or are they still working on it? I didn't see any information about it on the order form or emails.

Wendy

> Is this
>dvd ready to ship, or are they still working on it?

They're still working on it, but it shouldn't be too long (maybe beginning-to-mid June? I'm thinking somewhere close to the presale ending date, which is May 31--the 21 on the site is a typo, according to Tracey).

>That DVD looks freakin awesome! I cannot wait to have it in
>my greedy little hands!
>
>Vrinda, have you tried Kenpo X? I took karate in my 20s &
>Kenpo X comes about as close as you can to a real karate
>class. Plus it's fun. Plus Tony is dreeeeaaaamy.

Laura,

Someone gave me a few P90X DVDs to try. I did not even pick Kenpo X because of the reviews that said it was boring. I wish I had tried it now.

Tony is really very good - I agree. His sense of humor and cheerfulness put me in a great mood every time I worked out him. I LOVED Plyo X. I havent enjoyed any Plyo workout as much.

I did not get P90X though because I did not want to buy the whole set.

~* Vrinda *~

I know what you mean--I didn't buy the whole set, I just got Kenpo X & Ab Ripper X, but boy Beachbody's CS made it extremely difficult to just order the 2! And of course they put a major hard sell on me to purchase the whole set b/c it'd save me SO much money. How it saves me money to buy DVDs I'll never use is competely beyond me.........

Yeah, some people don't like Tony's goofiness but I love it. I think he makes the workouts fun! I don't find Kenpo X boring at all. It's a good, solid, steady state workout, it's a great way to learn proper KB form b/c it's really more karate oriented which, of course, is the genesis of KB, it doesn't take up much space & I really do enjoy it. Maybe you could pick it up on ebay or something?

Oh Wendy,

One only workout from Tracey? You are missing out big time.

I highly recommend Walking Strong if you have access to a treadmill as the next thing you should look at. It is fabulously fun to do and very different from everything else.

~* Vrinda *~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.