Totally Tuesday! Watercoolers!

Good morning all....Just starting us out. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!

Back in a while to catch up....Gotta get the diva to school! :rolleyes:

Good morning,
We had a nice time camping. Was pretty quiet, DD and her family came out to visit one day. Other than that, only DH, the girls and I. DH did some gold panning, I hit some golf balls in the meadow and we rode the Rhino a lot. Was nice. Got home yesterday morning, unpacked, showered and played 9 holes of golf with a very nice couple. Was great!

This morning was Lowmax premix intervals 5-7, then standing abs from Ab Jam, then stretching for about 60 minutes total time. Tonite is golf with a girlfriend. Tomorrow night is a golf lesson, then Thursday and Friday will be prep for laying the pavers on the weekend. Will be a back and knee killer I think :eek:.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, will have to go back and catch up...

Hi Ladies!!!

Today is our fist day "back to school"!!!!

I want to do KPC or Kenpo after the girls finish their lessons.

Phil enjoyed his two hour massage last night! :D You should have seen him afterwards. He had that glazed, just got a massage look in his eyes!!!:D:D:D I think he learned some new techinques that he can use on me. :D:D:D

Hope everyone had a great day! BBL for personals.

Wendy

Glad everyone had a nice Labour Day weekend! Nothing new here, I used the excuse that Cathe didn't post a September rotation to not excersie yesterday.

I've been eating so bad this last week at home, I have really got to start cleaning up my diet. Kim

Morning Coolers,

I have not workout out yet today, I am soooooooo tired that even a pot of coffee has not helped. :eek: I would like to get in a 2m run (this will help loosen up my legs I hope), and Power Hour.

Three days of faire is not fun, it is exhausting!!!! :eek: So far this morning I have done the dishes (yes I don't have time when we rush out the door! :eek:) and that is it. Oh wait! I watched youngest DD get on the bus this morning, for her last year in elementary school. :( Only other things on tap for me today is clean house, grocery shop and get to the library! DH is taking Cami to the vet to have them look at her tongue. She has two white growths on it, and they don't appear to be going away. It doesn't seem to affect her in anyway, but hope it isn't to serious. :)

Debra, Thanks for being the early bird today! :D

Jeanette, Glad you had such a relaxing holiday weekend.

Wendy, Hope your lessons go well today. Oh how I need a massage today! ;) With the ways things are going, you and Phil will be opening your own place for massage therapy! :D

Kim, My mission for todays grocery shopping is to get back into the healthy eating too. It seems to go by the wayside when with my summer weekends. Just can't keep up with the eating with our schedule. :( But I should get back on track soon. ;)

Have a great day,

Laurie

We're taking an early lunch break. Finished chemistry, english, and devotions.

Laurie...
Children grow up so fast!!! This is dd's last year of elementary. I'm not looking forward to teaching middle school next year. Let's enjoy this year while it lasts!!! Hope the only thing Cami needs is a tongue brush. Baby hates getting her teeth and tongue brushed. But, she has such bad breath. We can hardly stand being near her otherwise. Rest up. The end of the year faire should count as X+++++ workouts!!!

Kim...
You had such an emotional, drama filled week. It's totally understandable that you had other things on your mind besides diet. It's a new week. I'm sure you'll get back on track quickly.

Jeanette...
Glad you were able to take a break from your active lifestyle. Sounds like you and the Captain had a nice relaxing time.

Debra...
Enjoy your hair appointment. I'm doing a consultation with the lady from Killerstrands over highlights. I feel brave.:D

Chat more with ya'll later.

Wendy

Just wondering what everyone is doing for an excercise rotation as we head into fall? I know Patricia is planning to restarting her first round of the X, anyone else have a plan? I'm trying to decide what to do. Kim

Good Afternoon Coolers

Had a FANTASTIC weekend at the cottage. Summer has finally arrived:):) Had to move beds and a couch and some other odd & ends from our bunky where we had stored them during the drywalling/painting phase. Now that we have a kitchen sink with running water it sure made things easier for cleaning. Washed all the windows and took the screens out even and hosed them down. Finally the place is less of a construction zone. Cleaned up the yard and had a few fires burning to burn off scraps of lumber and what not. Even got to go swimming. Matthew will only wade a bit in the water but 2 granddaughters were visiting next door so he had some playmates for a change. Got home in time last night to give DS a bath and straight to bed for all of us.

Wendy - I can empathise (sp?) on the on the scar tissue after the c-section. To this day I still get a twinge coming up out of a forward lunge:( Glad to hear you're not disappointed in missing the reunion. Back to schooling I see today. How do you manage to stay on schedule? I mean do the kids help to keep you focused and stick to a routine?

Deb - Hope you're over your headache now. Hmm, do you think there is a correlation between house work & Headaches? Now you'll be regretting putting off all those little tasks to get the house ready for market - I know, I've been there:(;) I think 90 is TERRIFIC. How can that only be a B?

Kim - glad to hear that DS is feeling better. Vacation officially starts this Friday. I think we're going to pack up Thurs. and drive 2 hours south to our cottage, stay the night then it's only a 1/2dr to pick up the R.V. at 9:30am. Bought a new mini DVD player to keep DS company on the long road trip. Figured we will use 2 days to drive to Maine. DH's family doesn't arrive until sometime Sunday from Vancouver. Happy to see that you're still getting your w/o's in. I think I'll take Slim n 6 with me as it takes little space and only needs a resistance band. My eating has be atrocious lately - binge eating on candy so need to get that in had b/4 the X starts up when I'm back.

Anyone want to start a rotation with me?

Okay, should get back to work.

Oops, forget a couple people

Jeanette - so glad you enjoyed your camping trip. Did you have to go and retrieve your balls from the meadow?

Laurie - yep, I had a sink full of dishes to look at too this a.m. and now a huge pile of laundry all to do in the next 2 days. Then the fun begins to try and figure out what do I REALLY need to go away for a week.:) Not complaining but I have to be able to have room to fit stuff I buy on the trip home. Have lots of space in the R.V. but not so much in the Explorer after you pack lawnchairs, BBQ, table, coolers, and bags and don't forget enough toys to keep DS occupied. I guess where we're going has LOTS of outlets so have to get to the bank for some extra US$$$.

BBL

School is DONE!!!

Gosh, I love the first day of school. It's so motivating to start on something. Now, I just need to continue with gusto and all will be well.:)

It's decided. Kenpo it will be.

Kim: I do not have a rotation in mind. I'm going to do whatever I feel like it for the day. If my legs are sore, I'll do a cardio. If my body feels light, I'll do a cardio. LOL I'm not ready to commit to a rotation right now with everything going on... sore arms from massaging, rotator cuff exercises, etc... So, I'm going to try and mix things up with what I have until I feel strong enough to commit. Cathe's intermediate rotation doesn't appeal to me as I have strength and weakness. I'd like to deal with those on a personal level instead of a general rotation. Does that make sense?

Patricia...
Doesn't it feel good after cleaning house! Your cottage will be all finished before you know it. I'd love to do another X rotation, but now isn't the best time. You'll do fine!!!

Wendy

Okay...I am finally back for a quick chat. I still have my headache, but it is a little better today than yesterday. I just did Pure and Simple with Eoin tonight as I didn't feel like jumping around with any sort of cardio. :rolleyes: My hair is done...just a little trim and a color touch up.....but the Diva got a brand new cut...and she looks great! :D I will have to take a pic of her tomorrow to post.

Patricia...
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I know you must be excited to finally get the cottage in a livable position. Where are you going for vacation?? I am sure that you have said, but I've forgotten. :eek: You guys are going to Maine, is that right???? With DH's parents?? I love having a DVD in the car for DD...It is really a lifesaver...not nearly as many "Are we there yet?" questions! :rolleyes: 90 is a B when the scale runs 100-93 is an A and 92-85 is a B...Su*ks, hunh?? :confused:

Kim...
My current rotation is one I made up...of course, since I can't stick to anyone else's...LOL! I just finished up 2 weeks of SH now I am going to do a week of endurance based lifting...then back to Cathe's SH for a week and Amy Bento's for a week. So basically, I am lifting 3 days a week, cardio 2 days a week and yoga once a week....That is when I don't add in any extra rest days...LOL! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I am sure you will get your eating back in line once your house calms down a bit!!

Laurie...
So glad you are done with the faire...at least for a while. I know that must take a lot out of you guys each summer. It seems like really hard work! :cool: Hope all is well with Cami's tongue...That definitely sounds weird. :( And your baby is in her last year of elementary school!!!! :eek::eek: I think that is worse than them going to kindergarten!

Wendy...
Glad the first day of homeschooling went well. What are you guys studying this year?? I am assuming that Kenpo is done and that you are getting your massage by now. :) I am glad that dear Phil finally got a massage!!! I am sure he needed one!! Poor guy. :p

Jeanette...
So glad you guys had a good weekend away. And back in full golf swing, I see!! :p Good luck with the patio project. :confused: When your DH gets done with that will you send him here to clean out my attic for me??? ;) I did LM last week and really enjoyed it....even after all these times doing it!

Okay...that does it for me tonight. Gotta study up on the neurons and neurotransmitters and whatever else is in chapter 2 of my psych book. Ugh. I reread all of my physics today....We haven't really done anything in class except algebra problems...double UGH!

See you all in the morning!

Hi all,
Guess we're all getting back to the grind. Busy day for me today. The hours just fly by. After work, I played golf by myself. I have a lesson tomorrow evening. After that, I probably won't get a chance to golf until after the weekend as we'll be pretty busy finishing the paver project.

Debra, what do you think is causing those headaches? Can't wait to see the diva's new haircut. I'm wanting a new hairdo myself. Wonder how a 'bob would look on me. I think Lowmax was the best DVD in the Hardcore series. It never fails to make me sweat big time. Neurons and transmitters? Waaaaay over my head!!! I keep telling DH how pretty your area is. He thinks of the south as just having snakes and chiggers.:rolleyes:

Patricia, yep, had to retrieve balls and I tell you, it was difficult!!! I started out with probably around 60 some balls. Bet I only have 30 some now and that's after pacing back and forth, back and forth. I think maybe the ground squirrels snuck off with them. Summer has finally arrived??? Heck, it's just starting to get nippy at nights here. Looking forward to some rain so they'll open the woods and let us cut wood again. We sure need the rain and the wood. My eating hasn't been so good either. Salty stuff is what's been calling me here lately:p. I think I'll continue on for another week with the 4DS alternating with cardio. Your weekend sounded nice and productive.

Wendy, the Captain and I had some not so nice moments when we were in the Rhino and we went on a little sidehill, with a dropoff on the other side. I tend to really panic/get mad in those situations. Yes, I screamed, then cried:eek:. I hate sidehills and I hate feeling so scared about them. Other than that, we had a nice time. Sidehills, bad.... I tell him maybe I died in a previous life on a sidehill. Most of the time, I get out and let him do the sidehill thing, then get back in. So glad Phil enjoyed his massage. I could use my neck massaged right now. Hmmmm, maybe I'll get the Cap'n to rub my neck here soon.

Kim, glad your DS is doing better:). What a time it's been. Wonder if Cathe will post a September rotation or not. She usually doesn't miss, unless she plans on the first day being Monday of next week.

Laurie, so is faire all done now? Are you on vacation this week? I have a week off week after next. Looking forward to it greatly. However, there's always so much to catch up when you get back to the job:(. I just try not to think about that while I'm off. Staying consistent with our eating seems to be tough for everyone. Working out is usually not a problem.
thighmaster.gif
I start seeing results after a couple weeks of clean eating, but that's been difficult for me to stick with. I keep telling myself I'll be good when STS comes out.

Talk to y'all in the a.m.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.