Total Fitness DVD

It started Wednesday night. I placed a small order. Since I'm on bed rest, on cortisone meds gaining weight and bored (that's my motivation/excuse), I placed another small order on Thursday. And today I'm getting two more videos I missed. Hehehe. That is the last one.:eek: I'm happy because I got a lot of things I wanted for great prices. I'll be trying new instructors as well, oh and yes, of course, I got something from Cathe coming my way. :p.

Thank you! I made my purchase! I love a Good sale karma!!

Hey! I thought you fell on your butt! Shouldn't you be resting that ankle? :eek::eek::eek: You might as well work your upper body while sitting and doing some shopping. Hehhehehe.

I'm kidding! It's kind of funny we're both doing the same thing.

Thanks for the heads up! The Easter Bunny just informed me that he's bringing me the KCM DVDs I tried to buy during the Collage Video close-out sale.

I didn't know the Easter Bunny worked on Saturdays. I ordered two things and they are already on their way. I mean I placed my order and got the shipping notice literally 10 minutes after. Is that Easter Bunny amazing or what?!:)

By the way, Tonique Addicted to Movement is selling like hot cakes. Fyi for anybody that had it on their wishlist.

The shipping is amazing - I received my first order today (lots of yoga) and my second order should be here Monday or Tuesday (new instructors I've been dying to try).

That should get me over the 'I'm so bored with my routine' :p At least that is what I told my hubby. But really, it was a good sale. And lots of Cathe stuff there, too!

Hey! I thought you fell on your butt! Shouldn't you be resting that ankle? :eek::eek::eek: You might as well work your upper body while sitting and doing some shopping. Hehhehehe.

I'm kidding! It's kind of funny we're both doing the same thing.

An idle body = a workout for the credit card.......silly! Easy access/the internet is the devil! And perhaps a little pain meds in my system:eek:

Yup, upper body it is! Oh....and some "gym style legs".....for later. Wanted that for a while! ;).

Get better soon!

Anybody own Jessica Smith dvds? I've never heard of her, but the previews look good. Mary has some of her videos on sale for 2.99 and 4.99. They are rated intermediate, but I read on amazon she shows harder modifications and on those videos were weights are used I can always go up with the weights. Some of the videos on sale are hard to pass up. Especially since I didn't get anything from Collage's sale and I'm always looking for different workouts to spice up my rotations.

Anybody own Jessica Smith dvds? I've never heard of her, but the previews look good. Mary has some of her videos on sale for 2.99 and 4.99. They are rated intermediate, but I read on amazon she shows harder modifications and on those videos were weights are used I can always go up with the weights. Some of the videos on sale are hard to pass up. Especially since I didn't get anything from Collage's sale and I'm always looking for different workouts to spice up my rotations.

I only own 1 of her DVD workouts 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs. It's a great intermediate to low advanced workout.
She has a youtube channel with lots of free workouts. I think she's a great instructor. She is very personable and has a cute dog called Peanut (that you'll see quite often in her youtube workouts). They vary in intensity from beginner to low advanced. http://www.youtube.com/user/jessicasmithtv

I own most of her workouts. I bought most of my Jessica's Smith dvd's last year from Mary. You can't beat the price. Don't forget to use 10off ;) Also, Mary has Amy Dixon on sale for only @2.99:p I bought those:roll eyes: BTW, Jessica always shows modification in her dvd's and on youtube;) Have fun shopping:D

Thanks Zenara and bayerngirl!

Omg she has a French Bulldog! They are so cute, along with Boston Terriers, which I also love. Peanut is such a fitting name hehehe. Thanks for telling me about that youtube channel. It looks great. As far as the dvds, The Abs Diet seems to be pretty popular, maybe if I can get past the PBS set I will consider it. That's also holding me back from getting Michelle Dozois' toning dvd at 4.99. It could be 5 cents and if I'm not going to be motivated to use it and work it into my rotations then it gathers dust and buying it is pointless. However, 10 Pounds Down Body Blast at 4.99 looks really good. I like that it's broken down in segments of 20 minutes and can be done with slightly advanced modifications. If I like Cardio Abs I'll put it on my wishlist :), I'm thinking maybe I should get Shape Pink Power Flat Abs instead? Ahhh hehehe so many choices.

Yikes, didn't know there are also other goodies for $2.99:eek: I still have two days to check what's in there. I don't want to place an order and then find something else I might use.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.