Total Body Trisets question

jad

I think there may be an error in the Trisets disc.

Yesterday, I wanted to do the Upper Body Split. Now I workout first thing in the morning, before I am really awake, so it took me to halfway through the second Triset to realize that I was doing lunges and squats, which had to be part of the Lower Body Split.

I later went back and checked, and if you go to Upper Body Split, Chapters, you get trisets for Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, and Back, Biceps and Core. But if you hit 'Play" instead of "Chapters", you get the lower body workout.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

I think there may be an error in the Trisets disc.

Yesterday, I wanted to do the Upper Body Split. Now I workout first thing in the morning, before I am really awake, so it took me to halfway through the second Triset to realize that I was doing lunges and squats, which had to be part of the Lower Body Split.

I later went back and checked, and if you go to Upper Body Split, Chapters, you get trisets for Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, and Back, Biceps and Core. But if you hit 'Play" instead of "Chapters", you get the lower body workout.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

It sounds like you selected the wrong "Play". On the main menu there is a "Upper Body Play" and "Lower Body Play".

Hi,
For the 'Upper Body Express' Premix, it is supposed to exclude back-biceps-core or is this an issue with my dvd maybe? I've been preparing my day's workout for a not so long Upper Body as I haven't the time today & I am glad I watched much of it first as it just goes through a couple of the triceps tri-set one.

Thanks

The DVD is correct. The premix you're referring to is an express workout and thus does not have every exercise as the original main workout..

Thanks for your reply.:) I just thought upper body express would more likely include one or two trisets for each. Also, when I just hit play for the regular upper body program, it plays the lower body one after the warm up. So, I just started in the chapters section of the DVD instead. Still, after the warm up, it plays the lower body program. So, I press warm up, then go back to the upper body chapters and start with the first triset.
While it isn't a huge issue at all for me to do this, I do feel it is a defect with the DVD and I was just wondering if others ran into it.

Last edited:
This is also not a defect in your DVD. A chapter menu must start with the chapter selected and then play all chapters in order after this point. In Total Body Trisets there is only one warm up and it is at the beginning of the DVD just before the Lower Body workout. Thus, if you click on the warm-up chapter in "Upper Body" the DVD must play the next chapters in order after the warm-up, which are the "Lower Body" exercises. If you just want to play the "Upper Body" workout you should use the main menu and select the "Upper Body" workout.

Though this Trisets is broken into two workouts, it really is just one workout from a technical perspective. The "Lower Body" and "Upper Body" workouts you see on the main menu are just really premixes made from the the combined "Lower Body" and "Upper Body" workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.