Total Body Triset upper body express

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Goodmorning Everyone,

I was just wondering of anyone knew what this premix consisted of. I thought I read on the forums that it was missing ba/bi. Is this true?? Also I read that it is only about 20 min long and was also wondering if this was enough? Unfortunately I only have about 30-40 min for my daily workouts I wish I had more :( I was wondering maybe I could let the full workout play and stop at 40 minutes????

Sadly, yes, back and biceps are missing from this premix.

I was looking forward to quick upper body workout, but only got chest, triceps and shoulders...

Really??? Oh well so much for that option. I know they broke up the workout into Back/Biceps and Chest/Sho/Triceps also are you sure your not confused??? Maybe I'm just in denial? LOL
Thanks Juice

Yes, pretty sure there 2 other premixes for upper body.

Chest/shoulders/triceps = 30 minutes
Back/Biceps/Core = 34 minutes

Hope that helps!

Lisa

For an express complete upper body workout

Choose the Total Body Express premix and fast forward (or keep clicking the 'next chapter' button) to the upper body section which starts at 20:03.

Fay

EXACTLY what I was looking for

Thanks for the great tip Fitnessfay! This is exactly what I was hoping the Express Upper Body premix was going to be. Wonderwoman, give this a try. It is a great, short (24 minutes) upper body workout.

My guess is that this is what the Express Upper Body premix was supposed to have been. No biggie, just start at the 20:03 chapter point of the TBE premix, and you are good to go.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.