Top 3 Cathe workouts

amybajamy

Cathlete
What are your absolute most favorite Cathe workouts? If you for some reason could only have 3 Cathe workouts which ones would they be?

Mine would be:

1) 4DS- The cardio workouts are soooo much fun, I really enjoy doing them. The weight segments are some of my favorite Cathe weight workouts, especially the shoulder workout.

2) MMA Boxing- Love, love, love this one! It's super fun! The combos have a really good flow to them and aren't too hard to pick up. You can really burn off some steam with this one, especially with the upper body blitzes.

3)MMA Fusion- This workout is really different in my opinion which makes it interesting. It also has a big fun factor for me and is also challenging with that second combo.

Anything from the Gym Style Series, but my top 3 would be:

MUSCLE MAX - My all time favorite Cathe DVD, I LOVE this workout, the time jsut flies by!!

CORE MAX: Very effective ab workouts in my opinion, especially if I'm short on time and want to get an ab workout in.

STRETCH MAX: Again, short stretches but I love them, especially with the band.

Cheryl

Number 1, my desert island disc would be Ab Circuits. Would not let anyone take that away from me!

Then, Imax 3 would keep me happy for a long time.

And finally, 4DS if only for the Kickboxing section.

Oooo- that is a tough one! I guess I'd say

Muscle Endurance
Butts & Guts
Imax II

Of course you could ask me tomorrow and I'm likely to change my mind! hehe

Imax 2, Pyramid Upper Body and I can't decide my third one, probably power hour. I don't have many of her dvd's, maybe 20 but I always go back to the same ones. I could do Imax 2 three times a week.

Top three Cathe Work-Outs

My favorites are what I like to call the ''A** Kickers!'' .

IMax 2
Kick Max
Kick Punch & Crunch.

4-Day Split is up there too. I LOVE doing the 'double cardio' step work out premix ( lo-step first then high-step )

Hard to pick just one though, really they all rock !

1. Imax 2(entirely) and Imax 3 step combos
2. 4DS Higher Intensity Step and the Kickbox
3. KPC

but there are also so many others
LIC just for the music if nothing else and Butts/Gutts for the firewalkers.

There are just too many to chose from. :D

Ooooooooh.... sooo many to chooose from:
Cardio Core circuit: I love this workout soooo much
Drill Max: This is so versatile, and I love the pink colour!
The terminator: It's so versatile! I have Imax 2, a HIIT workout from the Gauntlet cardio, and then three great workouts :)

Having said that... I now feel guilty about my other cherished workouts who have been left out :( :D

I haven't done them all yet, so out of the ones I have done:

Butts & Guts
Kick, Punch & Crunch
STS (only if I can have the whole thing!)

If not, then:
IMAX2

My favourites

1. Maximum Intensity Strength
2. Power Hour
3. any given upper-body disc from STS 1,2 or 3
-- Davidj

I haven't done any of the STS or Shock Cardio workouts yet, so they might become favorites when I get there.

1. Pyramid Upper Body & Pyramid Lower Body: I got back to these time and time again. The time flies, I feel worked out, and I never get bored. They are easily modified, from beginner to advanced. That pace and versatility is what makes them such a staple. I feel that they are very effective. For the Upper Body, though, I only ever do the Up or Down version, never the whole thing. I feel I can go heavier and make it more effective (and time efficient) that way.

2. Imax 2: I haven't been in good enough shape to do it for awhile, but when I am, it is SO MUCH FUN. I love that my butt gets kicked while I enjoy every moment of it. Great routine, inspiring music, fantastic production, cuing is right on; Cathe and whoever is in charge of production are at their best here, IMO.

3. 4DS: Just love it. The cardio is fun (though there is a learning curve - which is fine), the weight segments are great and to the point. Love the Kickbox/Lower Body the most.

There are others that I adore, though: Leaner Legs, Muscle Max, Gym Styles, the PS series, and Push Pull/Supersets. The others I just love :). The cardio has more of a dread factor me, though, mostly because it's been many years since I've been in good enough shape to enjoy them!

1. Kick, Punch, & Crunch--still my favorite Cathe kickboxing workout. My first Cathe workout was actually Kick Max--you should have seen my jaw hanging on the floor during that first time.

2. Step Blast or Rhythmic Step (cheating with a tie here--I love a little complex step)

3. 4DS, especially the step cardios!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.