Too much of a good thing?

horsing around

Cathlete
Today I will finish the November LIS rotation and loved the results I've seen from LIS. But I miss doing my other Cathe workouts which is leaving me a little overwhelmed with what to do in January! I'm thinking of alternating between the Dec 2011 and the Nov LIS/STS rotations. Oh yeah, I want to keep spinning in there also.

Watch Cathe come out with a killer rotation for January and confuse me even more! :D

Anyone else having this problem?

Lisa

Today I will finish the November LIS rotation and loved the results I've seen from LIS. But I miss doing my other Cathe workouts which is leaving me a little overwhelmed with what to do in January! I'm thinking of alternating between the Dec 2011 and the Nov LIS/STS rotations. Oh yeah, I want to keep spinning in there also.

Watch Cathe come out with a killer rotation for January and confuse me even more! :D

Anyone else having this problem?

Lisa

Hi Lisa,
I'm waiting for the new Jan. rotation!!:)
On Cathe's FB page she was working on a 3 1/2 month rotation which she was to post at the end of this current week!!:D:D I'm hoping she'll have the new rotation today! Just keep an eye on this forum page!!

Cathy

I thought for sure I was going to do the Dec hi/low rotation for January, but now I am wondering what sweet surprise Cathe has in store.....

I also purchased Supreme 90-Day and have to find a way to incorporate it with Hi/Low. I wanted to invest in STS, but I just can't right now.

Have a wonderful New Year!

Natasha

I only bought STS last January. Pretty sure Cathe had some awesome deals to start the new year!

Here's to great workouts in 2012! Happy New Year!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.