Too many dvds

marymac

Cathlete
I have so many dvds and half I don't use. THat has not stopped me from wanting all Cathe's new dvds and the new Beachbody and Firm Express. I'm thinking of selling my Amy Bento and Tracey Staehle dvds because I just don't use them. It makes me a little sad though. I like both these instructors, but I alway pick my Cathe first or a HIIT type of workout. Anyone else attached to dvds they just don't use.

While I LOVE Chalene Johnson, I just couldn't get into TF. I also can't stand Jari Love so will probably sell those at some point. I would never dream of selling Cathe or Shaun T. (Shauny baby as I like to call him!:cool:). They are part of my family!!! :D

I have almost all of cathe's dvd's I have firm dvd's jillian micheals and jackie warner etc
The cases were taking up sooo much space I finally decided to but a cd case that holds about 100 dvd's and put all my dvd's in order. It was the best thing I did! I didnt want to do it at first because I didnt want to toss the dvd covers but I said the heck with it! and now I feel so liberated!!! Eventually I will start buying the downloads so I figured what the heck...

If it sits on my shelf and I don't ever feel like reaching for it, I sell or trade it. No regrets so far. It took me a long time to reach this decision. I used to hold onto everything but it just got to be too much. I like to make room for new workouts. Sure there are favorites that I would never part with but there are plenty of others that are collecting dust and have either a dread factor or no interest at all.

I have many DVDs I haven't tried yet, but I am not "attached" to them and I won't weed them out until such time as I have given them a whirl and seen if they are for me.

I am not sentimental. If I decide I hate something or have no use for it, that is it, it is gone: clothes, DVDs, whatever. I never have regrets. I got rid of Body Max and Timesaver because they do nothing for me. I sold them on and also some other DVDs, some gifted, some sold. Anybody want an unopened copy of Terminator?

Just do it and clear out the clutter. You will feel better!

Clare

It was harder to let go of the dvds until I realized that someone *else* would really love to get a good deal by buying them used ... which made me feel guilty for just keeping them in my basement, and good when someone bought them. I still have quantities and quantities, don't get me wrong! It's just those I know I won't ever use that go.

There's nothing wrong either way. For me, it just made sense to clear out the space.

I have way, way too many dvd's myself. And I always just have to have the latest ones from Cathe, Beachbody, and the latest FIRM set. Even though I have too many I just can't part with them. In fact if I had a fire they would be the one thing I would try to get out of the house (we have no kids or pets). Stupid I know, but I am incredibly attached to them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.