Today, I resolve to...

I was just going to look inside the ice cream carton to see if I had left my resolve in there. Now you drop and give me 20.

Shelley, is it my imagination, or is my little smilie dude flipping the bird at Robin? -- LMAO!

He's just supposed to be waving his index finger;)

>Shelley, is it my imagination, or is my little smilie dude
>flipping the bird at Robin? -- LMAO!
>
>He's just supposed to be waving his index finger;)

LOL! It DOES look like he's flipping the bird at Robin!!! :D

FINALLY enroll in my 401k. I've been here for almost 2 years and there's an amazing match...and I just haven't done it.

But now I have. Woo-hoo!

Michele, that's right, Robin leave TG alonex( x( :)

TG didn’t tell you guys that she fell down stairs :-( and the past week haven’t been able to workout. I hurt knee (bad) and hurt my right shoulder. So, if I want to eat to help pain then...........

Teddygirl~

Hug my house and tell it "I love you", been gone for a week.
Clean everything inside my house today.
Work the garden.
Bizy, bizy, bizy.
Hugging all of you, and need catch ups.
Will be on forum now and again during the day.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Love this thread!

Today, I resolve to...

*not tell my boss where to go even though I really want to today (and he deserves it).
*surprise my DD by picking her up from school(DH usually has pick-up duty).
*avoid the cookie jar.
*be grateful for life, no matter what. A good friend died unexpectedly one year ago tomorrow at the age of 42.;(

Robin, truthfully I'd rather look chubby than deal w/the crap I'm going through right now. These people are insane I tell you, INSANE!!!! I took last Thurs & was already off Fri but ended up coming in both days anyway. I was here until after 11 last night listening to these people babbling about crap they know nothing about. Staff members are being thrown to the wolves right & left as sacrificial lambs for votes. Right now I'm trying to just do my job quietly & stay under the radar.

Elections May 8.........hmmmm how will life change.....well, if incumbents lose the new members will be pushing to get their agendas done for about 6 months, making staff frantic & crazy, after which point they'll realize they can't get anything done at all. I'll sit back & watch them scramble & create unholy alliances, make backroom decisions & get yelled at in public.

But at least I'll still have a job. Then things'll settle down & go back to normal for 18 months or so, when the next election cycle begins.

Sorry, now I'm ranting but I'm starting to buckle under the pressure. I'm hoping I'll avoid institutionalization & I realized my burnout 2 weeks ago had nothing to do w/exercise & everything to do w/this crazy job. If it wasn't for that d*mn pension I'd be updating my resume right this very moment. That free pension really sucks you in. :p

I'm ROFLOL over being flipped the bird.

I'm also sedning a hug, but not a tight one, to Teddygirl and volunteering to get her more ice cream if she needs it.

Laura, I hope you can only survive to enjoy that pension. I think if I had to work with elected officials, well, it wouldn't be pretty.

This a great thread, Shelley!!

Today I resolve to :
*not eat the rest of the kiddos Easter candy
*catch up on the bills
*make sure that I tell my family that I love them

Beth:)

Wonderful thread Shelley!!

*Today I resolve to look forward and while not forgetting the past, not allow it to affect as much as it has these past few weeks.

*Today I resolve to meet with friends I haven't seen in ages and remind myself why I liked them in the first place.

*Today I resolve to enjoy my last few days at work instead of impatiently chomping at the bit for the new job. I work with great people - they deserve my all.

*And today we resolved to name the new puppy Jimmy, after Jimmy Buffett and Changes in Latitudes as DH, me and the breeder are all from away (India, Germany and PA) but we met here in California and we're hoping the little guy will help us crawl out of mourning (Changes in Atitudes).

Today I Reslove too

Not eat anymore chocolate from my kids Easter Basketsx( !

Thats it,Thats all I want to accomplish(lol)!I was sooo sleepy yesturday,couldn't even workout(chocolate makes me sleepy)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.