Toasty!!! Good Lord!!!!

Rose11

Cathlete
I haven't been online much lately, but I just saw your new pic Charlotte. My goodness your arms look absolutely stunning! I remember you were trying to gain weight and I don't know what you've been doing (and you looked strong and great before) but you're looking even stronger now. Good job!

She's cut like a rock! She is a true inspiration...I was just showing DH her pictures the other night and he commented on how awesome her arms look!

Oh my gosh! You all make me smile. So many here that inspire me to go further and further all the time. Thanks so much, but I am seriously
blushing right now!!! LOL!

Rose11,

I have increased my protein intake from before, but I haven't gained anymore weight yet. Hmmm. Anyhow, I am getting back into running again as well. I just want to keep going ya know and do both strength and cardio at my maximum best.
Thanks for the huge compliment! Wow, made my day!!!

:)

Charlotte~~

You do look great. You have an awesome build, I would love to be long and lean....instead I am shorter and thicker!x( Keep doing what you are doing,its working for ya!
Lori:)

You look AWESOME Charlotte!!! http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/12.gif[/img]..Definitely inspiring...:)...Carole

I agree, Charlotte looks great! I am constantly amazed that she looks this great, raises kids, gardens, has great discipline with her nutrition, etc. You are a go getter Charlotte. I want to be like you. :) I find that there are a lot of people that are like Charlotte on this board. It's very inspiring.

Lori

Hey Charlotte! Thanks for sharing. I agree with everybody keep up the good work. God bless you and all the ladies here that inspire me all the time. :)

Charolette:

Count me in, too, you are a definite INSPIRATION and GREAT MOTIVATION for me.

A sincere THANK YOU!!!! goes out to you.

~Marcia~

Hey, Charlotte!!

You do look fantastic! I'm built very much like you, and I'm hoping to get more strength in my upper body. You're an inspiration!

We were in Williamsburg in May, and I've got the same picture (only it's me and one of my kids) in the stockade. :) We loved it there (in Williamsburg, not the stockade). ;)

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.