To Jillybean

Eeyore366

Cathlete
Jillybean,
I just completed the Body Blast/Intensity Series premix rotation you sent to this form a while ago and I have to say it was AWESOME! If you come up with anymore premix rotations like this (using any of Cathe's workouts) can you forward them to me at [email protected]? I would really appreciate it!!! I think that was one of the best rotations I have ever done! Thank you!
Debbie in OH

HEllo Jillybean,

I'm now doing your Intensity/Body Blast rotation, it is AWESOME!!!!

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!!!!! :)

Your rotations ROCK!! Thank you! Can I be placed on your e-mail list too? ;-) [email protected] I'm currently doing Terminator 1 from one of your rotations. :) Lots and lots of fun. Thank you!!

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I'm also doing your Intensity/Body Blast rotation. Love it!!!! I know I'll see great results. You are the "queen of rotations"!

Thanks Jillybean.

Becky

I seen your rotation on both your CTX rotations on the video fanatics sight. I also posted you a question just to you today, so I am hoping you will see this one.I noticed you went down 2 dress sizes doing the CTX series wow that is great. I just ordered the CTX DVD should have it within a week I hope. I noticed you had one CTX rotation and CTX II, on just the ctx tapes how long did you do the rotations for?.
Do you post all your rotations on the video fanatics sight?.

I would love to know, thanks JillyBean, it sounds like everyone loves your rotations.

Debra :) :7
THANK YOU

Thank you Robin, I will have to take a look at some of her other rotations too.

Have a great Day

Debbie

Jillybean-CTX II Rotation?

Hi Jillybean,

Have you posted this rotation here? I tried to get into VF, but there seems to be a problem with the site.
I'd love to see this but I tried a search and it was needle in the haystack time! If it's not too much trouble, could you send me in the right direction?

Tricia

I did 8 weeks of the CTX rotation, 6 weeks of the CTX II rotation. Thanks for all the feedback you guys. I am all smiles now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.