To Cathe

xschwarz

Cathlete
Bravo.

You have won me back!

Not that I ever left you but I've been playing the field.

Others have been sexy at first but then I really lose my interest.

LIS is so masterful.

You're like a great wine, better with time and experience.

Thank you, thank you for all that you (and SNM) do...

For all those sleepless nights creating this series, all those hours of choreo, practice, rehearsal and taming the anticipation....thank you.

X

Cathe, you are to be congratulated for creating such a wonderful series. You really listened to us in the forum and worked hard to put together the high intensity, low impact workouts. I really can't decide which is my favorite. I love them all. They will keep me happy for a long, long time. Thanks so much!

WAY TO GO, CATHE!! thanks, i most definitely appreciate the new series. they are extremely tough w/out killing my 56 yr. old body. i barely made it thru low impact challenge today. it is TOUGH!! i've done afterburn, athletic training, cardio super sets, and today LIC. they are tough , tough, tough.
and, it is not nice to make us laugh during the slide stuff, when you said a child can do it, and other stuff, i was cracking up and almost fell. i think that was yesterday on CSS. and, then on LIC today i was laughing at jai, cuz towards the end of the w/out, when we are doing a million leg taps on the step , it is so funny, jai is trying so hard to smile, but i can see her grimace. i love it. it is at the very end of the blast, so you can tell her to look at it. it is so funny. nice to know that ya'll are suffering along with us. :)

Niiiiiiiiiiice post!

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Oh my goodness do I ever agree!!!! These LIS workouts are beyond great. Cathe asks the question often..."who's feeling it????"...and I scream back at the tv...."I AM!!!!!"

And yet, I go back with vigor to feel it again the very next day. Heaven.

Work. Work.

Cathe asks the question often..."who's feeling it????"...and I scream back at the tv...."I AM!!!!!"

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one talking to Cathe through the tv! lol. My family has learned to just carry on, paying no attention to the crazy person jumping around the living room, answering to the tv screen! :p

I couldn't agree more! I haven't done any of the workouts yet (this weekend!) but I've previewed them all and can't believe it. Cathe, you have absolutely outdone yourself with this new series!! This is the series I've been waiting for! Every workout looks challening, but fun. There isn't any one that I'm watching thinking, "well this one will collect dust because I can't do that (impact)" I can't wait to get into these. And they all have the flexibility built into them for a start point and areas to improve on - strength, endurance, etc. Coupled with STS and/or Gym Styles, this is it! Outstanding!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.