To all those who personally emailed me!

Francine

Cathlete
I have numerous emails and pms about people wanting more advice about personalized workout programs, eating info,video recommendations and spinning programs,(esp spinervals questions) I won't be able to do any replies til my computer is back(it's getting upgraded at Best Buy) and I'm also getting a new email address! I turned off my pm and and email info til it's all updated and I'm all caught up!
Luckily for me the library is down the street and is open til 10:00pm so I can still do an hour a day check in with my cyber clients and submit my journals for the day!
Thanks for being Patient!
Train Smart,Eat Well and Stay Fit!

Hi Francine, I will wait to hear from you when your computer gets back in service. I am doing my tapes from beach body but can't wait to hear your advice. I need to go ahead and order some Cathe tapes but still am very confused. I had three replies to my question, but everyone just initial what they are doing, like ps,pid,ctx LOL I'm really confused. I cant wait to hear from you. I pulled up your pics and my husband and my twin sons where walking by and they all stopped dead in their tracks, and said gosh Mom maybe there is hope for you!!!!! They want to work out with you LOL. You do look fantastic, thank you so much for your time. Im looking forward to hearing from you, when you tell me what tapes could you please give me names. Thanks again..Susan57 :D :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.