Time for me to spill the beans!

Camille G

We, after 9 months of trying, I got a + pregnancy test on Sunday. It still doesn't feel real since I haven't had many symptoms yet. I'm still really nervous - I guess every mother-to-be is. I'm on a business trip right now and have worked out each morning - hopefully, I can keep this up.

I'll see some of you on the Cathe trip this weekend!

Camille

CONGRATULATIONS Camille!

That is wonderful! My daughter just found out she is pregnant with our very 1st. grandchild!! I hope you continue to feel good and are able to keep working out. Fill us all in on the road trip to Cathe's when you get back. Wish I was able to go. :-( Have fun. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Congratulations Camille on your pregnancy and congratulations to Debbie on your 1st grandchild!! What wonderful news!
Please, Camille, give us details later about the Cathe trip.
Lisa

Thanks Lisa!

We are very, very excited! :D Boy, don't you wish we were going on the Cathe trip? Those lucky gals!! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

CONGRATULATIONS Camille and Debbie H!!

Camille, that's great news!! Looking forward to seeing you on the trip. Debbie H, I heard your news a while ago, but I've been too busy to post. Congrats to you, too!! :)

Thanks Val!

Another lucky person that gets to go on the Cathe trip!!! Thanks for posting to me. Camille, sorry to have taken some of the lime light away from you. I guess I'm just still so excited about our new little miracle on the way! Have a great time all you Cathe-Fans. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Congratulations Camille!

That is wonderful news. Many congratulations and good wishes being sent your way!!!! I'll see you on the Cathe trip!

Lynne - BTW, I plan on bringing my walkman just in case we need to catch the score on Saturday night. I was hoping for a sweep so DH and I could celebrate together, but alas, it was not to be!

Wow Camille, this is soooooo exciting! Congratulations. I couldn't be happier for you. I can't wait to give you a big hug on the road trip. If you have any questions just ask! :-jumpy :-jumpy

BTW, I just became an Aunt an hour ago. Isn't this all so neat? :-jumpy

Be sure to keep us posted on the forum and let us know how you are doing/feeling. We are always here for you!

RE: CONGRATULATIONS Camille!

Congratulations to you on your first grandchild! Don't worry about taking any attention away from me, I'm sure I'll get **plenty** of attention (and advice, and belly pats, and stares, etc) for the next nine months!

Camillw

So happy for you, Camille

That is great news. I wish I were on the trip and could give you a big hug and treat you like the mother-to-be that you are.

I remember all too well that feeling like it wasn't really real. We tried for 2 1/2 years and when the doctor's office confirmed my pregnancy with a blood test, I still had trouble believing them. Of course, it was April Fools Day, 1994!

All my very best wishes. Love to you and your baby.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.