Three down and wanting more...

michefit

Cathlete
I've done Cardio Supersets, LIC and Afterburn. I was feeling pretty confident since I do Cathe's IMAXes and Hiit workouts regularly BUT...:DCardio Supersets was a lot harder than I thought is was going to be...I was wary of Afterburn. Both were amazingly fun and hard! The best part is that the time flew by - didn't once look at the clock to see if I was near the end - which is great when the drills are painful as they are (in a good way). The sliding core drills are really killer...I really hope I see the difference in the abs with this series. LIC was a brain challenge - which I like and again the time went by fast. It is true what other posters have said about feeling really ENERGIZED after the workouts. I actually felt kind of run-down before Afterburn and it actually revved me up.

I also tacked on outer thigh work from Turbo Barre at the end of Afterburn - YOWZA - don't know if I'm going to make it through 70+ minutes of that - but I'm willing to try.

So much fun so far - it's great to do something different. Thanks for the series Cathe!

Last edited:
I have to agree with you - I've been taking cathe's new series one workout at a time and each workout is just fantastic. I haven't tried slide and glide or LIC yet but hope to try one of cathe's premixes tomorrow morning from afterburn. it's a great series and like you, i'm lovin' it! I did turbo barre this morning. I think Cathe did a great job on this one. It was flawless and 70 + minutes actually flew by!!!!!! She is very confident and comfortable in this workout - didn't feel like it was new to her at all.

I am loving this series so much! I never thought I would like low impact so much, although at times I find myself jumping. I've only got a few left to go, and that is the step one and the yoga's. Right now I am trying to figure out when I can fit TriSets in again doing STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.