Thoughts & Prayers for MuffinTop

trunyon

Cathlete
Hi everybody! I know there is so much excitement in the air with the shipment of the new DVD's:7 but lets all keep MuffinTop in our thoughts and prayers as she goes for her much anticipated doctors appointment.

Hi Anne. Go to the open discussion, I believe it's on page 10 (I wasn't sure another way to try and find it), but it is listed there from October 13 (I think that date is right), but it explains all.

Wow! Thanks so much to all of you saying prayers! I had my appt. and the colposcopy. The doc said "nothing's really jumping out at me." I always crack up a little when he says that.
He did find two "tiny" spots that looked suspicious and he "zapped" them. He also said that the virus that caused the cervical cancer is most likely causing the abnormal cells. He said it's not cancer and in his experience, he's never seen it develop into vaginal cancer (yikes!) He said it's more of a nuisance than anything else. So, it seems I get to go for my paps a little more frequently now until I start getting normal readings again. My next one is Feb.

So, I feel fine about it--just a little annoyed that I can't lick this thing altogether!

Anyway, thanks again. This really is an awesome group of women!

And let's all get back to swooning over our new DVD's!:7

So glad for you! I said a prayer for you this morning.

Can't wait for the DVD's but unfortunately I didn't order until the end of Sept (or so) so I may have to wait a little longer, BUT, it is so cool hearing everybody get so excited.

Have a great weekend!

Muffin Top,

I am sooo glad you're healthy, but at the risk of being gross, am glad you can't lick it either.

Bwah ha ha ha ha!

Susan L.G.

That ranks right up there with Doc saying "Nothing's jumping out at me."--he always says that when the feet are in the stirrups.:+
I always picture the whole alien baby thing.

}(

Muffin Top,

I'm sorry I missed the prayers before your appointment, but glad to hear you are well. You'll remain in my prayers and thoughts for continued good news.

Will be in my prayers,

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Great news MuffinTop, somehow I missed all this too. I miss last week when I was glued to the computer, this week it's back to work and I'm glued to my work computer... I like it here better!

So glad all is well. Keep up with your follow ups!

Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.